Speedcast TV Free Videos Are Up On Their Website.....

jrgordonsenior

• Members

Why is that??

Im dissapointed that there were alot of story opportunities that just didnt get told. Too bad.

Just so were clear, im happy with the job that John did for our group. Good job John!

Edited by Guest

- 2010 SU, ST1, ST2 National Championship Race

I could be mistaken, but i think the ST2 coverage was significantly more this year. I sort of remember the footage from 2008, when it was at Mid-O, and im pretty sure that the ST2 coverage was pretty much nonexistent compared to ST1 and SU. In fact, i remember that as being one of the major criticisms. I dont think i saw last years coverage (2009), so i cant compare with that one. Having said that, im really happy that ST2 finally got some coverage. I havent watched the video in detail yet, but one issue that stood out for me was that when they were showing the ST2 cars, most of the time they were discussing the SU and ST1 cars. So they finally showed some of the ST2 battles, but they talked about SU and ST1 cars/drivers while they were showing our cars.

Guys-

Sorry if the commentary wasn't up to snuff. It was a bear to try and follow things on the small screen we had for the feed and then also keep an eye out on track for other things that were happening. We did our best to capture all the action but I can see where it fell short in a few places.

Will try to do better next year.

-JWL

Guys-

Sorry if the commentary wasn't up to snuff. It was a bear to try and follow things on the small screen we had for the feed and then also keep an eye out on track for other things that were happening. We did our best to capture all the action but I can see where it fell short in a few places.

-JWL

John,

I think you did a great job!

Guys-

-JWL

As i noted in my preceding post, the coverage for ST2 was significantly better this year. So a major thanks for that. If you guys are looking for input, i would point out the coverage that one of the SCCA classes got. This is the only SCCA race ive seen, so keep that in mind. I thought the coverage for the SCCA's T2 National Championship race was pretty good. Things can always be improved, but overall, it was better than ours.

Link ---> SCCA 2010 T2 National Championship Race

• 4 weeks later...
- 2010 SU, ST1, ST2 National Championship Race

I could be mistaken, but i think the ST2 coverage was significantly more this year. I sort of remember the footage from 2008, when it was at Mid-O, and im pretty sure that the ST2 coverage was pretty much nonexistent compared to ST1 and SU. In fact, i remember that as being one of the major criticisms. I dont think i saw last years coverage (2009), so i cant compare with that one. Having said that, im really happy that ST2 finally got some coverage. I havent watched the video in detail yet, but one issue that stood out for me was that when they were showing the ST2 cars, most of the time they were discussing the SU and ST1 cars. So they finally showed some of the ST2 battles, but they talked about SU and ST1 cars/drivers while they were showing our cars.

Well in 2008 ST2 kind of got screwed, we all put in money and we had the largest car count (the class with the most people putting money up was suposed to get covered)they said they could only cover two classes but the guys who set it up were running ST1 so that was covered and someone paid for everyone in SU so SU got covered and ST2 got hung out to dry even though we had the best racing, the most cars & the most people chipping in.

In 2009 the remix was much better than the live version but it still wasn't that good almost zero ST2 coverage, ST2 seems to be one of the fastest growing classes in the nation. Maybe in 2011 we can get enough cars to get our own run group so they have to cover us.

NASA coverage is embarrassing compared to SCCA, just watch the T1 coverage...is it really the same people doing the production? How did they miss the start of ST2, I mean really? How hard is that?