Tundra Hawk Super Duty Front Brake Pads *New*

smokinjoe

I sold my truck but I have a box of unopened Hawk Super Duty pads for the Tundra. These are the best pads you can buy, esp if you tow.

$100 shipped

Part Number: HB589P.704

Disc Brake Pad; SuperDuty w/0.704 Thickness; Front;

Hawk Performance Brake Pads: Super-Duty Truck

SD (SUPERDUTY) - Severe-Duty Truck Brake Compound

Extreme Braking for Extreme Payloads

SD - Hawk’s SuperDuty Ferro-Carbon material is engineered for severe-duty professional truck fleets and trucks and SUVs towing heavy loads. This material offers unmatched braking performance under high inertia and/or repetitive braking applications.

To drive safely with heavy payloads it is critical to have brakes that operate properly. Heavy fleet trucks and light trucks and SUVs carrying heavy tow loads experience high braking temperatures. Higher temperatures contribute to premature brake pad and rotor wear. Hawk Performance’s SuperDuty product is a sophisticated material that has an extremely high coefficient of friction designed to provide maximum truck and SUV stopping power with excellent high temperature heat dissipation.

Upgrade your fleet or tow vehicle’s braking performance with Hawk Performance’s SuperDuty, Sever-Duty compound!

SuperDuty Ferro-Carbon Compound Features:

Extremely high coefficient of friction

Extremely high fade resistance

Recommended for professional fleets (greater than 1 ton) and light trucks towing excessive payloads.

pad3.jpg

pad1.jpg

pad2.jpg