schedules

Tom Howland

Hi, I'm registered to drive at Arizona Motorsports Park 5/3-5/4 group 1. Where can I find the dayly schedule of times for what I'll be doing? Thanks Tom

Tom-

Dan Webb (AZ Director) usually sends these out a week or so before the event. We try to get the schedules out quickly, but we often need to wait to get a headcount before we can whip something up.

-JWL

JWL, Thanks for the quick reply. I figured that might be the case. I'm just so excited I can't stand it. Got a helmet today, I'll keep working on the list. Thanks Tom

Hi, I'm registered to drive at Arizona Motorsports Park 5/3-5/4 group 1. Where can I find the dayly schedule of times for what I'll be doing? Thanks Tom

Hi Tom,

I will email a schedule to everyone registered on Thursday, we are still up in the air on some groups... For HPDE 1 you will need to be there by 7:30 for the ground school, to save time you should have Gordon tech your car for you prior to the event. If you have anymore questions just let me know.

Thanks,

Dan