1987 Honda CRX SI for sale + extras (ITR extras!!!)

Trigger_Thyme

Hello all I have to sell my 87 CRX SI project car. I just had a son and goals have changed for me. The car is running condition with the stock 1488cc FI engine, and is registered (for now in San Jose CA). The best of the extras include Integra Type R Transmission, and used short block. I also have many other parts like wire harnesses and PCM, as well as many other stock crx parts. I can shoot a walk around video for perspective buyers and post it to youtube. Below is my craig's list add.

CRAIG'S LIST ADD I WAS RUNNING:

For sale my 1987 Honda CRX Si Race / Street Car

Equipped with: STOCK ENGINE RUNS GREAT PASSES SMOG

full Auto Power Roll Cage, 5 way adjustable Tokico Illumina shocks, 21mm Light Speed Racing torsion bars, Light Speed Racing upper strut tower brace, full Energy polyurethane suspension bushing kit, Eibach rear springs, Eibach 2nd front lower sway bar, 1995 Acura GSR 5 spoke aluminum wheels wrapped in 205-50-15ZR BF Goodrich GT's (rear) & 195-50-15V yokohama AVS Intermediates (front), headers, Monza exhaust muffler, Corbeau drivers seat (stock pass seat), RCI 5 point restraints, pre wired for the Valentine 1 radar detector.

Extras included in sale:

98 Acura (ITR) Integra Type-R Engine block B18C5 (complete, only 50K on it, very nice block), 98 Acura (ITR) Integra Type-R 5 speed Transmission (also in very nice shape),

RT & LF body side skirts (black), 2X OBDII Acura (ITR) Integra Type-R wire harnesses, OPM Motor Sports Camber/Caster adjustment plates, GSR HEI Distributor, and two boxes of spare parts

Additional Information:

The body has paint fade, small dings, dents, and cracks. It’s a no rust Cali car. All interior parts have been removed, and sound material has been striped to save weight. Salvaged title because a minor fender bender. Body has no major dents, or frame damage. Despite the above the car is super fun to drive, a great strong runner, passed smog and registered, and is track worthy right now. I am a former shop foreman at an Acura Dealer, ASE master tech, and CA Smog Tech. I am glad to share all information about the car’s build and any flaws with serious buyers. This car is FUN AS FUCK TO DRIVE!!! I will miss it, but cannot find the time or space to finish the B18C5 swap. Perfect project car for someone more motivated than I am.

Pick up only unless buyer will pay shipping and transport.

The Smog is no longer valid for sale in CA. Will re-smog for buyer unless off-road use only.

UPDATES: As of 6-24-09 I have replaced the LF CV boot due to a small tear.

$3000 Firm (I can get at least $1400 for the ITR parts alone) so please don’t waist my time and yours.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! THIS CAR IS NOT A TOY!

IT HAS BEEN ON THE RACE TRACK (THUNDER HILL, MAZDA SPPEDWAY, AND BUTTONWILLOW)

As you can see the add is old and the price is now 2500.00 for all the goods.

The seat is sun damaged needs new upholstery. The front cowl in front of the radiator is gone (vaporized ??). The driver side skirt is cracked (I have replacements for both).

THIS IS A GOOD CAR FOR THE HONDA CHALLENGE.

Thankx for any interest.

SORRY site wont let me add photos ???