Thunder Roadster "roller" w/spares

w650gb500

Thunder Roadster chassis #0134

I purchased the car as a "roller" last fall from Kyle Beatty Racing in Locust NC. It was Kyle's personal car. My intention was to rebuild it to do some trackdays and regional SCCA/NASA events, but time constraints haven't allowed me to do any more than wash it and store it in the corner of the shop. When I picked the car up, I also purchased an additional gearset(3.30 with a steel spool), 3 additional pair of springs(250 to 350's), a new(1 event) set of Bassett wheels and Hoosier tires. I have also since purchased another complete body from a friend.

The car was run as an asphalt oval car, but with the correct springs and corner weighting it should be a fun roadrace toy.

The way it sits, it will need a once-over, but any real racer would take the car down to the bare frame and rebuild it. I did not get a seat with the car, but once again, a seat is a very personal choice and most would want their own anyway. The wheels and tires on the car are strictly for moving it in the shop and are not race worthy.

Take a look at the pictures in the link and let me know if there are any questions.

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/w650gb500/Thunder%20Roadster/

$4,500 for everything listed. Pictures of the spare body will be posted on monday(sorry I lost them somehow???).

017.jpg

020.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have posted 2 question on this add but they aren't showing what's up

Thanks David

New members to the forum need to have their posts manually approved by moderators in order to avoid spammers. We try to approve the posts as they pop up. Once you have ~5 posts approved, you no longer need further approval.

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Still have the car, spare parts, gears, wheels/tires and body.

Anyone have anything interesting to trade? Enclosed trailer, rat rod, motorcycles, ???????

• 1 month later...

I just picked up another Thunder Roadster and will be keeping all of the spares to use with that car.

I am now offering the rolling chassis as pictured for $3000 cash.

• 4 months later...