GPS Units To Measure HP

jfawsitt

Sorry, I haven't been to Mid-O in a couple of years since I've bought my own TM. At Putnam, get u to about 107 on hot days, a little over 110 on cooler days. Maybe the new motor will make closer to 140 HP, but the last one made 131 RWHP.

Are you talking US Horse Power or Canadian Horse Power?

You can see the effect of drag in this video. Clearly my large rear wing has slowed down my top speed a little against a car with a small rear spoiler.......

Nice two wheels grass pass and pick on the Miata. Looks like it got you a love tap for it though.

Canadian Hp is metric, which is more powerful, as witnessed by the green car blowing by the yellow car. Aero drag to hp is a critcal factor, the gren car has the lap record, its only been there once.

Canadian Hp is metric, which is more powerful, as witnessed by the green car blowing by the yellow car. Aero drag to hp is a critcal factor, the gren car has the lap record, its only been there once.

Yes, it is a shame that the wingless car did not come out this fall when my car made its debut there. Friday I was running over 1 sec under his time, but the track/weather changed for Saturday and Sunday.

gee, sour grapes, John? maybe I need to build a GTS-1 car. FYI, As for WC , we didnt have the Valve covers sealed, you are to ask to have them sealed, so we could'nt change cams between Q and race. Impossible on the Cayman. Ride height, my fault and SCCA, car does look like a GT3, so they were measuring as a GT3 , 3" ride height, not 3.5" for the Cayman, first 4 races we were ok.I didnt check the ride height ,and the oil pan was 1/2" to low. to correct this we had crank up the coilovers 1.2" at the spring perchs. Learning the rules was that weekends lesson.Which has happened to all of us at one time or another. Still actually beat the Acura's, the ride height at the rear wasnt the reason , we "won".

Someone made the wrong assumption, I am not POKEY100. If you read all the, I'll call it "stuff" and look at it that way, you'll begin to see how rediculous this all reads for me. I believe it was Ed Baus and thats OK, cause I think Eds a great guy and doesn't have bad intent. Its just hard to sit and read stuff about yourself when its not "yourself". LOL Mike Mallais. Oh and keep it up, I'm really enjoying the comedy stuff about the GPS creation and how every time there is a "snag" it is so easily fixed by some mathematical equation or gathering of stuff and it all makes sense. Guess I should have paid more attention back in school and this stuff wouldn't seem sooo funny to me.

gee, sour grapes, John? maybe I need to build a GTS-1 car. FYI, As for WC , we didnt have the Valve covers sealed, you are to ask to have them sealed, so we could'nt change cams between Q and race. Impossible on the Cayman. Ride height, my fault and SCCA, car does look like a GT3, so they were measuring as a GT3 , 3" ride height, not 3.5" for the Cayman, first 4 races we were ok.I didnt check the ride height ,and the oil pan was 1/2" to low. to correct this we had crank up the coilovers 1.2" at the spring perchs. Learning the rules was that weekends lesson.Which has happened to all of us at one time or another. Still actually beat the Acura's, the ride height at the rear wasnt the reason , we "won".

it's up to the team/racer to make sure their car is compliant. not the sanctioning bodies fault. the car was out of compliance on the ride height, so who knows if thats the reason or not you were faster i know a 1/2" ride height difference on my car would make a big balance difference. The VTC for the cayman also says valve covers and oil pan are to be sealed, so they must have a reason for it ? oh, and the cayman looks nothing like a gt3

i have no dog in your guys GTS1 bickering/smack talk. though I do believe that race results are the best talking that can be done ! well that and some humility is always good.

Damien

Ok, my felings are hurt a little bit...I was in the mix most of the year and not a single person in this thread has publicly accused me of cheating yet! what do I need to do to get some recognition...besides win? And who in the hell is Pokey? Fess up.

Ok, my felings are hurt a little bit...I was in the mix most of the year and not a single person in this thread has publicly accused me of cheating yet! what do I need to do to get some recognition...besides win? And who in the hell is Pokey? Fess up.

Well there was that one little episode at Mid-Ohio, but we won't bring that up......

-Scott B.

Who is Pokey?

Hints (I made the last one easy so even John G can get it)

Pokey knows that the green car is bigger and badder than ever

Pokey knows that JG and EB are now another year's development behind the green car

Pokey would like it if all MO cars went straight to the dyno instead their pits first

Pokey knows JG gets a little testy when he loses

Pokey is never sleeping in the trailer at MO in April again

Pokey is orange

Hope to see you guys this year sometime! Who is going to Watkins Glen in May?

Brant, that was the coldest night I've ever spent "camping". The second night would have been just as bad had you not lent us yopur heater. Mark says never again. Hope to see you soon, Mike.