NASA Racing on TV, Monday Aug 4th at 11:30pm

Ryan F.

• Members

The video footage from May at Willow Springs will air on local Cable TV (KDOC TV) station that serves 5 million households in LA. The show will be aired on Monday Aug 4th at 11:30pm. Check which channel carries KDOC TV at http://www.kdoctv.net

Featured groups are HPDE, SMC, American Iron, Honda Challenge, and ASC/Protrucks.

Enjoy

• Members

Everytime I watch the show I enjoy that interview the most (well except for the end when Bernardo is harshing on me) I just love his accent I felt it added a ton on flavor to the show. He says "we like to built a lot of stuff"... classic Varo line. No one is sure exacty what is in the motor except fast stuff!!

ITAIntegraLS

YEah first we rub some peanutbutter on the cylinder walls and some cherry flavored jelly to the Bearings and yeah we throw some marbles in the engie right before we close the valve cover for that extra kick of power.( + we make the driver hungry before the race) That gives us the edge over the cometition. Thats our secret. Do not try this at home professional use only.

Everytime I watch the show I enjoy that interview the most (well except for the end when Bernardo is harshing on me) I just love his accent I felt it added a ton on flavor to the show. He says "we like to built a lot of stuff"... classic Varo line. No one is sure exacty what is in the motor except fast stuff!!
Edited by Guest
  • Members

So the truth is exposed. We have been using snake oil and waxing the cars with "super slippery 99" which I was told will do the trick but after hearing this marbles are going in my motor today! I wonder if Gus and Miguel will share their South American secrets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...