Mufflers for Nor-Cal HC

rexrover17

I didn't have a chance to make it out this past weekend, but did everyone have mufflers at Thunderhill for the race? My brother-in-law and I are building an H4 car, and everything is done except the exhaust right now. I saw the results for the race...were there only 3 H4 cars out there? Thanks for the input.

Raymond

There were 4 H4 car out there. 3 of the regulars did not make it.

Because of the sould limits at the tracks we run I belive everyone has a muffler. What car are you building?

We're running a 93 civic hatchback....but are having trouble getting an exhaust for it. No one will build one because its not street legal, in terms of emission control. They want us to buy a cat, weld up flanges for the cat so we can drop it in and out of the pipe...and so forth. I guess I'm going to have to find a cat for it so they can do that. Its been a pain.

If you want to bring your car down to us we will build you an exhaust system, on our cars we run 2.5 inch pipe with a striaght though muffler and mandrel bends. Cost would depend on what you wanted us to do.

If you want to bring your car down to us we will build you an exhaust system, on our cars we run 2.5 inch pipe with a striaght though muffler and mandrel bends. Cost would depend on what you wanted us to do.

where are you located in Cameron Park? I have a HC/US Touring Car that will need a new exhaust system. I live in sac so I can just tow it up the hill to have you guys do the exhaust system. can you leave me a name and phone number so I can give you guys a call?

you can also email me at: [email protected]

thx

jmeris