GTS Mailing list

FandangoDrew

FandangoDrew

I have been working on getting the GTS email list up to date and sent out an email to everyone I had this morning. If you DID NOT get an email from me today and you want to be on the GTS email list please let me know at [email protected] and I will get you on the list.

If you didn't get the email, here it is:

Dear GTSer,

Well we are coming to the end of another great year of GTS racing in the Southeast. I hope we will see all of you at Road Atlanta for the final race and the year end festivities. We will be having a little GTS get-together again this year so stay tuned to when and where.

I need to know who is considered rookies this year for the GTS Rookie of The Year Award, so please let me know if you or someone you know should be considered a rookie (we are a little more lenient when it comes to who is a rookie then NASA-SE so don't hold back).

I also need your votes for GTS Sportsman of the Year. This is an award that is decided by YOUR votes and should go to the GTSer who has done the most to support and help their fellow racers over the last year so if you wanted to find a way to thank that fellow driver who helped you out, here is your chance.

I would also like to get any feedback i can on what we can do better in 2011.

Lastly, I have done some work trying to update our GTS-SE mailing list so if you no longer want to be on the GTS-SE mailing list or you know of a GTSer who didn't get this email; please let me know.

Drew Ewing