TurboShortBus

PBIR Time Trial entry list for December 4-5, 2010

TurboShortBus

This is a preliminary, unofficial list of drivers and cars who have registered for the TT classes for the upcoming event at Palm Beach International Raceway on December 4-5, 2010. If you haven't yet, be sure to register soon to avoid late registration fees.

Please note that I need to receive your 2010 TT classification forms no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 in order for you to be placed in your proper class. Otherwise, you will be classed in TTR.

Drivers who need to submit TT classification forms, etc. or else they will be classed in TTR:

None at this time.

Also, I would like to thank our 2010 TT awards sponsor, Miami Drive, for their continued support! Their website is: http://miamidriveclub.com/

SATURDAY, December 4

TTR

1. Harry Butler (#73 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06)

2. Peter Lier (#61 2004 Porsche GT3)

3. Jeff Lindstrom (#168 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra)

4. Cam Worth (#11 1994 Mazda RX-7) Note: attendance tentative

TTS

1. Stephen Catena (#506X 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06)

2. Gustavo Figueroa (#311 2008 Porsche GT3)

3. Daniel Isaia (#33X 2005 Porsche GT3)

4. Danny Sanzera (#180 2001 Chevrolet Corvette)

5. Eric Schmidt (#82X 600 Racing GP Roadster / Thunder Roadster)

TTA

1. Jimmy Platis (#32X 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

2. Derik Royal (#27X 2005 Porsche 911)

TTB

1. Santiago Pericas (#25X 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

2. Vicente Roger (#111X 2005 Nissan 350Z)

TTC

1. Ernesto Bianchi (#014X 2006 Nissan 350Z)

2. Luis Jimenez (#117X 1995 BMW M3)

3. Victor Leo (#00 1999 Mazda Miata)

TTD

1. Joshua Feingold (#76X 1993 Mazda Miata)

2. George Johnston (#656X 2004 Mazda Miata)

3. Mark McKay (#26 2004 Ford Mustang GT) Note: maybe...

4. Manny Platis (#86X 1990 Mazda Miata)

SUNDAY, December 5

TTR

1. Harry Butler (#73 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06)

2. Peter Lier (#61 2004 Porsche GT3)

3. Jeff Lindstrom (#168 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra)

4. Cam Worth (#11 1994 Mazda RX-7) Note: attendance tentative

TTS

1. Stephen Catena (#506X 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06)

2. Daniel Isaia (#33X 2005 Porsche GT3)

3. Scott Knott (#114 2005 Lotus Elise)

4. Eric Schmidt (#82X 600 Racing GP Roadster / Thunder Roadster)

TTA

1. Jimmy Platis (#32X 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

2. Derik Royal (#27X 2005 Porsche 911)

TTB

1. Santiago Pericas (#25X 2006 Mitsubishi Evo)

2. Vicente Roger (#111X 2005 Nissan 350Z)

TTC

1. Ernesto Bianchi (#014X 2006 Nissan 350Z)

2. Luis Jimenez (#117X 1995 BMW M3)

3. Victor Leo (#00 1999 Mazda Miata)

TTD

1. Joshua Feingold (#76X 1993 Mazda Miata)

2. George Johnston (#656X 2004 Mazda Miata)

3. Mark McKay (#26 2004 Ford Mustang GT) Note: maybe...

4. Manny Platis (#86X 1990 Mazda Miata)

Drivers, please check the information above to make sure that it is accurate.

And, don't forget...PBIR has waived the gate entry fee for this event! Tell you friends, family, or whoever to come out and watch.

See you there!

Mark

BlkGt3

M3 is supposed to be ready for TTC but if it isn't I will run the GT3 in TTR unless I can get a dyno in time.

Peter

TurboShortBus
M3 is supposed to be ready for TTC but if it isn't I will run the GT3 in TTR unless I can get a dyno in time.

Peter

Peter,

Bear in mind that your BMW's dyno results and weight will need to be reviewed by Greg so that an accurate base class can be established. And, note that there may not be enough time for Greg to address your reclass if you don't give him enough time before the event. With that being said, the "critical path" is more likely to be Greg's response time (he's busy), so the sooner you can get the car on the dyno, the better.

Mark

BlkGt3

Peter

Peter,

Bear in mind that your BMW's dyno results and weight will need to be reviewed by Greg so that an accurate base class can be established. And, note that there may not be enough time for Greg to address your reclass if you don't give him enough time before the event. With that being said, the "critical path" is more likely to be Greg's response time (he's busy), so the sooner you can get the car on the dyno, the better.

Mark

Mark,

This is a different car. I am running just on points with no Dyno reclass. I sent you the classing forms a couple of months ago. Of course if they are not around I will send them again.

Peter

TurboShortBus
Mark,

This is a different car. I am running just on points with no Dyno reclass. I sent you the classing forms a couple of months ago. Of course if they are not around I will send them again.

Peter

Just to make sure I have the correct forms and I'm not confusing them with other forms, please re-email them to me and I'll get them posted to Google Documents. Thanks!

Mark

BlkGt3

Mark,

Just talked to the Builder and the M3 will not be ready until the middle of next week. No time for shakedown. Looks like it will be the GT3 in TTR unless I get a dyno and the proper paperwork submitted in time. At least I will be back on track.

Peter

obzezzed350

Damn, crazy number of CAR signed up for this event

TurboShortBus
Damn, crazy number of CAR signed up for this event

I should have the preliminary TT list from registration later today. I only listed Jeff because he emailed me directly about running in TTR.

Mark

s2k4TTC

Mark we serioulsy need to do something about the lack of TT entry's. Now you know why I'm not going to PBIR, I want some free tires!!! lol

TurboShortBus
Mark we serioulsy need to do something about the lack of TT entry's. Now you know why I'm not going to PBIR, I want some free tires!!! lol

There will be plenty of entries at PBIR, as usual...I just haven't received the entry list from Barbara yet. Once I get that list, I can post the names here; until then, I'm flying blind.

Mark

TurboShortBus

The list has been added/updated.

Mark

Mrsideways

Wish I could make it in the S2k. but at $400 I'm out. Maybe come down and help if some of the autox'ers show up in HPDE 4.

TurboShortBus

TTR has been updated.

Maybe come down and help if some of the autox'ers show up in HPDE 4.

I don't think any of them took us up on the offer (and the offer was not HPDE 4).

Mark

32EVOIX

How about helping out in TTA, hmmm I am thinking the TTB boys? Harry bailed on us, and went back to his big toy.

911s
How about helping out in TTA, hmmm I am thinking the TTB boys? Harry bailed on us, and went back to his big toy.

Thank god, it is a useful post by Jimmy. I was afraid it was going to be another one of those dreadful videos of you driving around by yourself at Homestead.

TurboShortBus

A third in TTB may be coming.

I might be able to help TTA by co-driving a car, although I haven't specifically discussed it with him yet. I'm sure that he would appreciate any gratuities, though.

Mark

Jeff9962
A third in TTB may be coming.

I hope so since financially I still can't make an event to make the 3rd in TTB but even when I do again I'll probably be running a much smaller tire which drops me to TTC.

32EVOIX

Thank god, it is a useful post by Jimmy. I was afraid it was going to be another one of those dreadful videos of you driving around by yourself at Homestead.

Hey, Hey, there was other cars in the video, and Porches too your favorite.

Balroks

Evo's still down, needed to fix more then expected, $$ blah blah. I'd like to get my w2w wick wet, anyone got a cheap ride? I'd like to help out the pink porsche crew but I don't have that kind of coin.

32EVOIX

What do you think of TTS for Sunday? With the permision of the TTS boys off course.

TurboShortBus
What do you think of TTS for Sunday? With the permision of the TTS boys off course.

Actually, a "gentleman's agreement" has been requested for this weekend, in that the TTA regulars stay in TTA so that the TTS regulars can fight it out amongst themselves.

Mark

32EVOIX

No problem, we certainly do not want to infringe. Is Danny not running, a little food for thought, if he is, that could make 7, more goodies for everyone.

32EVOIX
Evo's still down, needed to fix more then expected, $$ blah blah. I'd like to get my w2w wick wet, anyone got a cheap ride? I'd like to help out the pink porsche crew but I don't have that kind of coin.

Matt,

What is wrong with your car? Anything I can help?

TurboShortBus
No problem, we certainly do not want to infringe. Is Danny not running, a little food for thought, if he is, that could make 7, more goodies for everyone.

Unfortunately, when I spoke to Danny at Sebring in October, he mentioned that he would be moving to Chicago fairly soon, although I don't know if he is there yet or not.

Mark

32EVOIX

Unfortunately, when I spoke to Danny at Sebring in October, he mentioned that he would be moving to Chicago fairly soon, although I don't know if he is there yet or not.

Mark

Well that certainly bites.