1994 Haulmark 26ft enclosed trailer

DaveD

I am exploring the idea of upgrading, so I will be making my enclosed trailer available. This trailer is perfect as a "starter trailer" for those looking to move up to an enclosed,but don't have the budget for a "garage area showpiece". It may have some scrapes and scratches, but it is has a solid frame,leak proof roof, and will transport and store your car safely and securely. The tile floor with diamond plate runners and painted walls are in very good shape. There is a tire rack that can hold 2 sets of tires and E-track on the walls. The brakes were rebuilt 2 seasons ago with hub bearings serviced each season. Tires are 3 seasons old( still have 2 seasons left in their "lifecycle").There is a spare tire mounted to a custom carrier on the trailer tongue. All lights work and new cables,main connector and brake battery were replaced when I bought the trailer. It is equipped with a winch and power tongue jack. I will post pics early this week and can E-mail to those interested. I am being fair in pricing at $4,000, and will entertain reasonable offers. I can be reached the the numbers below.

Thank You for looking,

Dave Deerson

shop: 732-257-2664

cell: 908-208-2360

• 2 weeks later...