2 all aluminum trailers for sale

igots2race

I have to liquidate 2 trailers in order to complete my race car projects. Both are road and race car ready.

The OPEN unit: 2007 ATC, all aluminum, open deck, removable fenders, 18' extruded aluminum full floor, 40" dovetail, aluminum ramps, nose jack, brakes on both axles, excellent tires,log toungue, altogether the trailer is just over 22' long, overall very good shape, ready to go and tows easily behind a Tahoe or larger unit. Title in hand, and am asking $4300. obo. Look at ATC's* website and pix are accurate, or, I can email some. I have Title in hand, I am the second owner

*AluminumTrailer.com

The ENCLOSED unit: 2002 FEATHERLITE, 28', V nose, Ramp rear door, with sliding PitPal 5' flipover ramps for loading low cars without jacking the trailer up in front. 48" wide curb-side door, Atwood HD 12v electric nose jack, Superwinch 4500 w/remote, professionally installed Technocraft front base and overhead cabinets, and stainless countertops extending into the V area ahead of the base cabinet, large Generator cabinet (or storage) on the curb side, Outer door raises, Inner door - (under cabinet), unlatches and lifts out. Entire floor is smooth extruded aluminum, w/ 4 large in-floor swivel tie downs. Rear door is spring assisted and can be easily handled by one man. The rear door has 4 large PitPal rubber bumpers to elevate it for better loading angle with the flipover ramps. 1 roof vent, that is also braced for an AC unit from the factory. 16" Uniroyal Laredo Trailer radials, E rated, 235x86R, 8 bolt wheels, brakes on both Dexter tork-flex axles, there is a spare tire and wheel that goes with the trailer. Factory equipped from Featherlite with a 22' awning. Title in hand, and I am not a dealer, so sales tax should be minimal, if even payable, on a unit bought from an individual. I am looking for $11,800 for this trailer - way less than the base price of a new one and with a big savings in the cost of equipping a trailer with like accessories.

Please do not confuse these trailers with some of the lower priced steel and plywood trailers covered in sheet aluminum. An all aluminum trailer is much easier to tow and rust is never a threat. Ask anyone who has one, and you will be convinced that it is simply a better system for a "hobby racer" from a convenience and maintenance standpoint.

Please e-mail me with a phone number and best time to contact you. I intend to sell both of these trailers before the PRI show in December so I can go parts shopping.

Delivery in the Southeast may be arranged for a negotiated (low) price. PLEASE see the next post for better contact Info.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...