• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Varkwso

• Cobra4B

• sperkins

• Drumrboy

FandangoDrew
First, I'd like to thank Jim, Julie and the whole NASA-SE crew for a great weekend.

Here you go, post those videos here.

Here's today's Toy Race! Giddy Up, Little Doggie!

Damn, that was quick.... don't expect mine for a little while, i need to sleep for a week.

Great running with you Jody! had a blast as always.

....and nice job on the restart you caught me napping that time

Nice! Looks like the weather was alot nicer on Sunday then it was on Saterday. I picked the wrong day to come down and hang out.

Those restarts when you were on the back straight looked like fun!

First, I'd like to thank Jim, Julie and the whole NASA-SE crew for a great weekend.

Here you go, post those videos here.

Here's today's Toy Race! Giddy Up, Little Doggie!

Damn, that was quick.... don't expect mine for a little while, i need to sleep for a week.

Great running with you Jody! had a blast as always.

....and nice job on the restart you caught me napping that time

Yea, Rob drove home and I uploaded and synched the video while he was driving. I gained 4 hours on the process by doing it that way. Plus I got to take a nap.

Thanks, and I enjoy racing with you, Drew. I just need to figure out someway of staying in front of you.

Rob was on the radio with me when they dropped the green, so I got a second or 2 jump on a lot of guys. He was anticipating the green because I told him they were bunching us up on the backstretch and he was watching the flagger.

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU
Here is mine where the watts link broke going into T5. Fun fun!

And this is Sunday, back to stock.. Ran a 1:39.0

Thanks for posting that Joe. I wanted to see my 90mph drift going up out of turn 1

Thanks for posting that Joe. I wanted to see my 90mph drift going up out of turn 1

As long as the two black marks never cross you're doing fine. You came mighty close at 2:28 though.

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

As long as the two black marks never cross you're doing fine. You came mighty close at 2:28 though.

Yeah it's to the point where my driving looks like a Fat chick on a set of steel wheel rollerskates

TeamEvolutionMS

Thanks to everyone at NASA-SE and all the competitors for a great season!! Here is my view of the Toy Run......

Kevin Clifford

#76 ST2 RX7