mothra

Co-driver needed for Cherokee Trails

mothra

This is for the ESRC event. Looking for an experienced or inexperienced codriver for Cherokee Trails. The car is a solid finisher after a few false starts in 2004. I am a newbie driver with several starts but only 1 finsh under my belt (all dnf's mechanical). Silly mechanical problems that have been since resolved.

M1 Merkur XR4TI

alpha pro computer

Terra phone pro intercom

email me at msmith at esinc.cc if you are interested.

mothra

Not meaning to reply to my own post. But I wanted to mention that experience is not a prerequisite. If you are interested in trying out codriving this is a great opportunity. Bring a helmet (SA95 or newer), firesuit, pencil and thinking cap and have some fun. We will be using notes so your role will be far more than ballast. I ammore concerned with finishing this event than finishing position at this event. So this may be an opportunity to learn notes. I am willing to teach a newbie. I ahve some codriving experience myself.

wvonkessler

Since I will not be co-driving, I would be willing to lend my suit and helmet to someone interested. Euro size 60, which fits me at 6' 210 lbs. Helmet is for a fat head with Terraphone.

MVT

Wilson, is DJ not available to do some co-driving for this event?

wvonkessler

Unfortunately, DJ will be in Florida for a family function. I tried, and I have been beating the bushes to find co-drivers for folks.

MVT

Hey Matt, I see by the Cherokee Trails entry list that you have managed to find a co-driver. Congratulation and look forward to seeing you guys at Cherokee Trails.

(how did he take it when you told him yet that he will have to be refered to as Matt #3 for the duration of the event?)