Varkwso

Yet another TT Poll - Split TT Sessions

Split TT Groups  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Split TT Groups

• Continue with combined TTF-TTR - no change
    • Split into two ~equal size groups probably TTF-TTC/B and TTB/A-TTR with fewer sessions for each group per day (share sessions so to speak)
    • Split into two ~equal size groups with combined first session and split sessions the rest of the day. Requires taking time from some other group (HPDE/Race) except at NCCAR and a lot of signed up TTers.

SilverEIGHT

I originally thought splitting into two groups would be best. But after thinking about it a little more, the only cars that hold me up are B & C cars. Not saying because I'm running that fast, it's just that some of them are running that slow from T1-T7 and again at 10a-11. Two run groups would still leave these cars in my group so it really would not make a difference.

As long as we all have to deal with the same issues, I really don't care. I actually enjoy treating this issue as part of the process. I don't look at TT as "I deserve clean track", I look at it like, If I can figure a way to get around this guy in front of me, then I have learned a new technique or maybe thought just a bit quicker since my car is not as fast on the straights. I think this is just part of the growing process for me personally.

I love gridding up with all the high power cars. I think that is one of the most exciting parts of the whole TT experience. Hope you big guns don't mind my little 1.3 liter in the mix.

Varkwso
I originally thought splitting into two groups would be best. But after thinking about it a little more, the only cars that hold me up are B & C cars. Not saying because I'm running that fast, it's just that some of them are running that slow from T1-T7 and again at 10a-11. Two run groups would still leave these cars in my group so it really would not make a difference.

As long as we all have to deal with the same issues, I really don't care. I actually enjoy treating this issue as part of the process. I don't look at TT as "I deserve clean track", I look at it like, If I can figure a way to get around this guy in front of me, then I have learned a new technique or maybe thought just a bit quicker since my car is not as fast on the straights. I think this is just part of the growing process for me personally.

I love gridding up with all the high power cars. I think that is one of the most exciting parts of the whole TT experience. Hope you big guns don't mind my little 1.3 liter in the mix.

Gridding by time helps with this but two different cars or two different drivers with identical lap times will vary in sectors and corners. It is part of the process.

brkntrxn
Gridding by time helps with this but two different cars or two different drivers with identical lap times will vary in sectors and corners. It is part of the process.

Yep, I agree. For instance, I am fastest from Pit Out up to the Green Flag. Then Mark and Scott are faster than me from T1 to the Checkered Flag. It works out pretty well (for them).

-Kevin

sperkins

Yep, I agree. For instance, I am fastest from Pit Out up to the Green Flag. Then Mark and Scott are faster than me from T1 to the Checkered Flag. It works out pretty well (for them).

-Kevin

Cobra4B

TBS approved that as very funny

drivinhardz06
Gridding by time helps with this but two different cars or two different drivers with identical lap times will vary in sectors and corners.

TT results should be based on submitted Traqmate data, TBL for the weekend

olepokey
Gridding by time helps with this but two different cars or two different drivers with identical lap times will vary in sectors and corners.

Can I borrow your Traqmate, I can't afford tires now...

brkntrxn

Can I borrow your Traqmate files, I can't afford tires now...

Fixed that for ya.

z06tracker

I can't stop laughing! The sad part is, it is even more true for me.

-Kevin

z06tracker

Leave it like it is!

Varkwso
Leave it like it is!

Looks like it will stay the same.