2011 NASA SE TTA Roll Call.

sperkins

There's been a lot of talk about who's running and who's not.

I'll list the rumors as I've heard them. Please add your name to the list if I've left you out or remove it if you don't plan on playing.

Full season prospects:

1. Scott Perkins

2. Val Clausen

3. Morris Morgan

4. Kevin Harvey

5. Kim Reed

6. James Anderson

7. Jesse Felder

8. Greg McCreary ??

Out to bigger pastures:

1. Jason Ireland - '09 Champ

2. Mark Nunnally - '10 Champ

Stragglers:

1. Robert Boyett

2. Brian Bowers

3. Charles Bifano

4. David Morrison

Looks like a great field of drivers. Let's make 2011 one for the record books.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sperkins

• drivinhardz06

• Z06cool

• Varkwso

Yeah, that's about right. You have me and Morris racing for 3rd, LOL.

However, I think I am only going to hit about three SE events. There are a couple of VIR events I am hoping to catch.

-Kevin

Edited by Guest

I'm going to try to make the March RA event... probably going to run TTA all year, but do comp school in the fall and then try my hand at W2W in '12. I mean the world is going to end so might as well use up all my money racing that year

PTA dreams, Playstation2 budget.

W2W is really only more expensive if you hit shit. Oh and you can't just run 1 fast lap so I guess you do have to use up tires and brakes more rapidly.

I think I am only going to hit about three SE events.

Dang. I thought you were planning on a full season.

Which tracks/events are you planning on?

What about Morris and Brandon?

I think I am only going to hit about three SE events.

Dang. I thought you were planning on a full season.

Which tracks/events are you planning on?

What about Morris and Brandon?

The crew we run with (Inappropriate Motorsports) is getting together this Saturday for some karting and 2011 planning. I'll let you know.

-Kevin

drivinhardz06

The crew we run with (Inappropriate Motorsports) is getting together this Saturday for some karting and 2011 planning. I'll let you know.

that's what we should do all next season, get together for karting once a month, keep score, winner gets a plastic trophy in Dec. we'd save tens of thousands and no car prep

that's what we should do all next season, get together for karting once a month, keep score, winner gets a plastic trophy in Dec. we'd save tens of thousands and no car prep

I'm in, but I'm bringing my 9yr old ringer as a substitute driver. 130lb weight savings.

I'm screwed.... 235lbs and last time I tried to drive go-karts at the local fast track my knees hit the steering wheel so I couldn't turn

Loaded Goat

Hey guys, Im in for a little TT action, although I've retired the Goat, I,ll be runnin in TTR come march in my new GTA stock car! Same HP 1000lbs lighter! New tires =$600, new brake rotors=$45 ea. 500HP LS1 runs on pump gas. I,m doin SCCA Comp school at Roebling in Feb, see yall at RA in march!

drivinhardz06
Hey guys, Im in for a little TT action, although I've retired the Goat, I,ll be runnin in TTR come march in my new GTA stock car! Same HP 1000lbs lighter! New tires =$600, new brake rotors=$45 ea. 500HP LS1 runs on pump gas. I,m doin SCCA Comp school at Roebling in Feb, see yall at RA in march!

you've got more brains than all of us combined

That does not take very much

That's fer damn sure.

Yep, not 100% sure if the 383 is going to put me in A or S. I'm at least going to start in A with the way the car is set up now cause the engine isn't here yet. Maybe I'll trow the 315's on it to be a legitimate A car If the motor gets here by the 22nd there should be enough time to pull the old, install the new get a dyno and weight and get a response from Greg G before Feb CMP.

It will be nice to be able to keep up on the straights, I'm almost there on the turns.

drivinhardz06

I'm in, but I'm bringing my 9yr old ringer as a substitute driver. 130lb weight savings.

JM is only about 10 lbs currently

Update - motor will be here Fri or Mon - now I just have to find time to get it installed, car weighed, a mail order tune, take it to Balanced Performance.

Lots of stuff to do and I just lost a weekend because I have to go to Cedar Rapids for work

drivinhardz06
Update - motor will be here Fri or Mon - now I just have to find time to get it installed, car weighed, a mail order tune, take it to Balanced Performance.

Bj could install/weigh it for you at his shop, I think he's got some bandwidth right now