2011 NASA SE TTA Roll Call.

sperkins

No it wasn't, that is why I love you so much.

-Kevin

Love??? Whoa dude the Fred Crawford/Falcon hot tub party thread is down the hall bro....

You jealous?

You told me I was the only one you hussy!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sperkins

• drivinhardz06

• Varkwso

• Z06cool

drivinhardz06

Right now I'm at 11.34 adjusted HP/wt. The cam, intake and tune are masking its potential.

I'll get a better tune and put the car and driver on a diet. Should be under 10 by the end of the year.

i saw your car at BJ's on wed. he said I was lucky I was too busy to do the swap

Yep, it was a pain. Everytime I work on it I come up with a new description of the engineers that designed it.

I didn't see you on the registration for CMP - are you going to make it out?

I'm going to try and get some of Skeen's time to see if I can't drive better.

lol

Not my region.....

No it wasn't, that is why I love you so much.

-Kevin

Love??? Whoa dude the Fred Crawford/Falcon hot tub party thread is down the hall bro....

drivinhardz06
I didn't see you on the registration for CMP - are you going to make it out?

Life is what happens when you make other plans. 2010 I had the ability to run a whole season, and took advantage. 2011 I am +1 kid, -1 parent (now a mom to take care of) and likely - some work. I'll mostly be hanging around RA this year, doubt I will do much else. Hopefully nats, and hopefully a trip up to VIR in the fall.

Well after battling the flu for the past 7 days, I'm starting to feel better and I think I have a good shot at making the race this weekend. Looks like we have a really good list of TTA guys so it should be a good battle all through the field. We Corvette guys have a really fast STi to play with in TTA and TTS even has a GT3.

Know the feeling of the flu as I've also had it for the last 7 days and just got my taste buds back....can taste beer again....YESSSS!

Not entered but plan to drop by on Sat for giggles!!

McGyver

A good handbag is worth a .5 second I hear.

I don't care about handbags.... it's the lovely gay shitsex threads that are so much fun. I hope nobody else was unfortunate enough to click on "MY NEW TimeTrials Z06" last night... ugh.

A good handbag is worth a .5 second I hear.

I don't care about handbags.... it's the lovely gay shoo-shiddily-diddily threads that are so much fun. I hope nobody else was unfortunate enough to click on "MY NEW TimeTrials Z06" last night... ugh.

Yeah that was almost nastier stuff than any of the unholy trinity (tubgirl, goatse, and lemonparty). Reported it though so hopefully it was taken down quickly...

Awesome TTA turnout this weekend guys.

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come for 2011.

{Looking around for 30 handbags to put in the car so I can get the 15 seconds that I am behind Scott}