• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcmmotorsports

• mpowers

• King Tut

• Falcon

I'm online, and I didn't have enough money to fully build it just like in real life. I'm gonna try and raise some funds real quick.

Holly crap! I went to set this up at 8:45, by the time I downloaded all the updates, entered all the info, bought the car and modded it it's freaking 10!

Anyways, will be ready for next week.

Mike - sent you a request, handle is Reznichoo

I had a great time. I will get a Bluetooth earpiece this weekend for next week. This was my first time playing PS3 online so I didn't even think about a mic. I am so used to 360 and Forza 3 which I have played tons of hours on. I race with a group at etcc.ridedomain.com if anyone is interested in racing Forza 3 with a bunch of great mostly European guys. I wanted to say thanks to mpowersii and RacerShane for the especially great battles. One thing I will say about Gran Turismo 5 is that it is alot more forgiving with contact. In Forza 3 most contact results in someone spinning out and into a wall.

Yea, it was a lot of fun out there guys. You were smokin' out there King.

Next week we'll have more to participate I'm sure.

Mike you did a good job putting it all together.

Those Meotters pick the worst times to spin out.

Holly crap! I went to set this up at 8:45, by the time I downloaded all the updates, entered all the info, bought the car and modded it it's freaking 10!

Anyways, will be ready for next week.

Mike - sent you a request, handle is Reznichoo

Gottcha signed up now, when I logged out after racing I thought I had forgot someone. Glad to see that was not the case..

Edited by Guest

What a hoot tonight was! I can say that was one the best times I've had online racing. With all the bsing/laughing/and carring on made it difficult to drive at times. Nothing better than listening to Jody asking for a bump draft to make you drift off course!

Great racing with all y'all and KingTut I'm looking forward to our next run, nice smooth driving. And Jody tell Rob to get that internet fixed!

mcmmotorsports

I dunno, but I think Jody was asking me for more than just a simple bump draft.

Great times. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks Mike for putting this together.

Sorry I missed it, too many kid activities. I'll be ready next week. What tracks are we planning to run so that I can get in a little practice. My son and I are - WMHRACER16

What a hoot tonight was! I can say that was one the best times I've had online racing. With all the bsing/laughing/and carring on made it difficult to drive at times. Nothing better than listening to Jody asking for a bump draft to make you drift off course!

Great racing with all y'all and KingTut I'm looking forward to our next run, nice smooth driving. And Jody tell Rob to get that internet fixed!

I dunno, but I think Jody was asking me for more than just a simple bump draft.

Great times. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks Mike for putting this together.

What's you mean? Those are the same sounds that Fred and I hear down at the Big Pine Key Mobile Home and Adult Theme Park every Friday night.

Hell, payday nights and painted women make us do some crazy things!

I guess we'll have to be a little careful online now that there might be some youngun's racing with us.

Did all y'all add each other to your friends list? If not go to your main ps3 screen and above your email there is a player met box.

Thanks Mike.

We should do it again tonight!

What time were you thinking?

I didn't read the board last night or I would have joined. Somebody coulda shot me a message. I got the PS3 Bluetooth headset last night. I finished the Beginner series finally, and I plan to take down the next one this weekend.

I didn't read the board last night or I would have joined. Somebody coulda shot me a message. I got the PS3 Bluetooth headset last night. I finished the Beginner series finally, and I plan to take down the next one this weekend.

You don't need any more practice, you stomped us Thursday night. Now get off that GT5 and go outside and work in the yard.

mcmmotorsports

You don't need any more practice, you stomped us Thursday night. Now get off that GT5 and go outside and work in the yard.

What he said.