• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpowers

• mcmmotorsports

• King Tut

• Falcon

I'm ready this week. Car is built and waiting - stupid irreversible stage 1 engine mod forced me to buy and build a second car!

Anytime after 6:00 Central/7:00 Eastern works for me.

That's fine with me.

We've been on the past few nights racing at Daytona. I've seen some of you guys sign on while we were racing, but y'all didn't come into the lounge.

We had a big problem last night with keeping everyone signed on to the playstation network. It's terminate connections during a race and other times would take a while to get signed in.

Sounds like everyone is up for an ealier race start, so we will kick it off at 8pm! I'll open up a room a few minutes before and post up the room number. Also you can see where I am at by looking at the icon above the "my lounge" button.

Decided that I should just take it to a normal room just incase the internet decides to crap out on me (has only once) so the room will survive and we will just have a new room leader. But that doesn't matter. I'll also do my best to kick out the trash....

Marty I'll have to look into that, it will be gold if you can hear all the commentary!

See y'all tomorrow!

mcmmotorsports

Would love to know how to share videos, heck, would love to know just how to save them.

I am home, snow day, anyone up for a quickie?

Would love to know how to share videos, heck, would love to know just how to save them.

well you could always run the signal though a VCR and record them, but getting a digital copy would be harder.

mcmmotorsports

well you could always run the signal though a VCR and record them, but getting a digital copy would be harder.

What's this VCR you speak of?

What's this VCR you speak of?

It's right next to my 8 track tape player.

Snow day in New York? You got to be kidding!

mcmmotorsports

Yup, been off all day.

Yup, been off all day.

Some might say you've been off a lot longer than that.

• Members

Yup, been off all day.

Some might say you've been off a lot longer than that.

Falcon beat me to it!!!

Sounds like everyone is up for an ealier race start, so we will kick it off at 8pm! I'll open up a room a few minutes before and post up the room number. Also you can see where I am at by looking at the icon above the "my lounge" button.

Decided that I should just take it to a normal room just incase the internet decides to crap out on me (has only once) so the room will survive and we will just have a new room leader. But that doesn't matter. I'll also do my best to kick out the trash....

Marty I'll have to look into that, it will be gold if you can hear all the commentary!

See y'all tomorrow!

Mike, would you please send an invite to skalpa_t ? A new guy who wants to run with us.

ive gotta buy another miata, modded the one i had for the sandbox series.. hell i might just get 2 more so i dont have to keep undoin mods.. Maduske hows that vette runnin i sent ya?

ive gotta buy another miata, modded the one i had for the sandbox series.. hell i might just get 2 more so i dont have to keep undoin mods.. Maduske hows that vette runnin i sent ya?

Did you send him that C3 you had?

skalpa_t[/b] ? A new guy who wants to run with us.

Done!

Did you send him that C3 you had?

Shoot, even on line people don't want a C3

mcmmotorsports

Sorry I missed tonight's race, I went in to work at 4am and just got home 30 minutes ago.

Yes, 17 hours. Damn trucking industry.