Grand Turismo 5 NASA Southeast on-line speckeled miata race

mpowers

Sorry you missed out Mike, but Happy Birthday! With out you there the commentary was rather sedate tonight.

Sorry for the slow start, not sure why it locked the room I don't know. But what another great night of racing! I think we jumped up to about 12 online at one point, if we keep this up we will need two rooms!

See y'all next week!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcmmotorsports

• Falcon

• mpowers

• King Tut

It was a good night. Seemed like more rubbin and bumpin tonight then last week. I know alot of that was thanks to the lag I experienced when using my bluetooth earpiece with 10 people in the lobby. I will do some research and see if there is anything I can do to fix it, otherwise I will just race without a mic.

Oh and I should mention not to get carried away with trying to get more hp, the limit will stay at 138, so wmracer something must have been illegal on your car.

Yea I don't know what it is the power was up to 140 by the end of the night? The only thing done to the motor was the upgraded air filter. I'll check to see if my son did something else - and I'll buy a new one for next week. That was a really good time. Amazing how much better the car handled after adjusting the suspension! I guess coil overs are in order for the S2000

It was a lot of fun.

Thanks for the setup tips, my car handled much better after changing to those.

I still don't know how to finesses these cars through the turns. I need some more practice.

See y'all next week!

Carguy3 here. That was fun last night!

My car has the "allowed" mods and I'm at 128HP. It was a brand new car with zero miles when I started last night and I know it will break in a bit. How much HP are you guys getting? Does an oil change add HP on an engine that doesn't need it?

The screen view I use won't allow me to see when a car is right next to me so sorry if I got in to people I didn't see.

It was a lot of fun.

Thanks for the setup tips, my car handled much better after changing to those.

I still don't know how to finesses these cars through the turns. I need some more practice.

See y'all next week!

Jody, a lot has to do with just being off the gas going around the corner and then being smooth and slow about feeding the fuel back on. Think of Autum Ring with the short down hill after a slow right, that then continues down hill into a sweeping left. A couple ways around, but the easiest, is to just tap the brakes before turn in and steady (not more) gas thru the corner until your nearly almost strait. There is a depression about mid corner of that last turn, and if your on the gas it will warrant a spin out usually to the left. Of course if you go in too hot you will push track right and end up in the grass.

Glad the set up helped~your on your own now

Carguy3 here. That was fun last night!

My car has the "allowed" mods and I'm at 128HP. It was a brand new car with zero miles when I started last night and I know it will break in a bit. How much HP are you guys getting? Does an oil change add HP on an engine that doesn't need it?

The screen view I use won't allow me to see when a car is right next to me so sorry if I got in to people I didn't see.

I'm up to a whopping 136! No seriously, when you do the oil changes and drive it more the hp will come up.

Oh and I should mention not to get carried away with trying to get more hp, the limit will stay at 138, so wmracer something must have been illegal on your car.

Yea I don't know what it is the power was up to 140 by the end of the night? The only thing done to the motor was the upgraded air filter. I'll check to see if my son did something else - and I'll buy a new one for next week. That was a really good time. Amazing how much better the car handled after adjusting the suspension! I guess coil overs are in order for the S2000

Sure, blame the kid

It was the cheater "sport exhaust manifold" we changed it back to the standard and now only have 136HP. I would like to blame it on the 6th grader but as Jim Carrey says "It was Meeee!"

Sure, blame the kid

Hey guys - Reznichoo here.

Sorry, I was responsible for much of the mayhem! My first time in the car and it took time to really figure out how much I can push it. I promise to be better next time. Plus I'll pick up a headset so I can communicate.

Otherwise, had a blast. At one point somebody was lagging and finally reconnected and just absolutely nailed me in the back - I think I was spining for 3 minutes! Then I got hit and sent to the pitlane! That was pretty funny, sitting there and watching everybody go by as I'm getting fresh rubber.

Looking forward to the next time!

I was out of town for work and missed out on last nights events (markell27). Is there any way to even up the 91 to the 89? Probably a stupid questions since the miatas are so cheap, but thought I'd ask.

i may have been the lagger last night, i got booted a few times so i just stayed out and went and did some seasonal events. if you want quick ,large amounts of credits and exp do the seasonal events

Hate to do this to you ladies, but I HAD to change my Online ID to mcmmotorsports from mcmaduske.

I will send out new friend requests to those that have friend-ed me.

Hate to do this to you ladies, but I HAD to change my Online ID to mcmmotorsports from mcmaduske.

I'm going to need some I.D. before I accept.

I'm going to need some I.D. before I accept.

I got your I.D. right here smiley-finger007.gif

It's a habbit. I love online racing games. I am starting to get the hang of the Miata. I was trying to tell everyone in the room that I haven't touched anything on the car. No need to tune it until I can drive it to its fullest ability and then start tweaking. If anything I would probably stiffen up the rear roll bar to make it understeer less. Also a four speed gearbox seems to work best in Forza 3 where I normally tune first gear for the launch and then 4th gear for top speed and set up 2nd and 3rd based on the engine.

sweet I'll buy my car tonight and get it set up plz send me a invite mesa50w is my username on there as well

Racershane I just saw the mess u sent me last week..sorry buddy. I'll start checking them more often

on a side note I got the redbull car the other night WOW that thing is crazy fast

Falcon I sent u a car last week lol I realy cant recall what it was though

sweet I'll buy my car tonight and get it set up plz send me a invite mesa50w is my username on there as well

Racershane I just saw the mess u sent me last week..sorry buddy. I'll start checking them more often

on a side note I got the redbull car the other night WOW that thing is crazy fast

Thanks, I got it. I have it in the garage. It wasn't memorable.

Thanks, I got it. I have it in the garage. It wasn't memorable.

lol sell it and buy mods for the car i just sent u..

Another great night of racing! Also we picked up several new faces which has been great for the racing.

Next week I'll be in Daytona for the Rolex, the lounge will still be there but will need some one set it up.

Cheers,

Mike