• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpowers

• mcmmotorsports

• King Tut

• Falcon

Sorry I have to bail out between 8 and 9, I have other stuff going on. I tried to get back in the racing at 9 and missed the start by a few seconds. Oh yeah, and next week I'll have my mic....... and I'll charge it this time.

I love the (mostly) clean, hard racing though. Just wish I could see out the side of the car as I can't see when someone is beside me so I just try to give plenty of room.

Carguy3

Anyone racing tonight? I'm hoping to make it home in time and might pick up a USB headset on the way home to see if it effects the lagging issues I get with the official Sony PS3 bluetooth earpiece.

There was no one on last for last nights miata racing. So tonight I will host a lobby for some spec miata racing using the the rules and car from this post. My psn is Mr_Karlson. Friend me and join in for some fun. Lobby should be up around 9pm

Yep, sorry guys, got caught up trying to get out of town for cmp. We should be back on schedule for this Thursday.

Were you at CMP this past weekend? I'm disappointed you didn't stop by the trailer and say hey!

Yep, sorry guys, got caught up trying to get out of town for cmp. We should be back on schedule for this Thursday.

Don't forget everyone. I got a new USB headset to see if that solves my lag issues.