Grand Turismo 5 NASA Southeast on-line speckeled miata race

mpowers

cant sign into network....

I had to scroll through the entire damn agreement before accepting it to let me sign into the network last night. Didn't see anyone racing so I got off.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcmmotorsports

• Falcon

• mpowers

• King Tut

says if a game or another softeware is runnin quit the software and perform this operation

Mine was doing the same thing. I had to turn GT5 off and sign in through the main page. It made me "accept" the user terms again before it would allow me to sign in. Took a couple of tries too. Not sure why though....

melissa said she signed on this morning to play and a system update was required then she signed into the network and all of her cars in the garage where gona and lost all data Im gonna be pissed if i get home and ive lost all my data,, i wont start over

melissa said she signed on this morning to play and a system update was required then she signed into the network and all of her cars in the garage where gona and lost all data Im gonna be pissed if i get home and ive lost all my data,, i wont start over

What'd you find out, Shane? Did everything get back to normal?

I turned on my system Tuesday night for the first time in about 2 weeks and it did some kind of update so I just left it on overnight. Everything appeared normal the next day.

Special Events Bonus Races #7 has some big point paying races.

Doing an update will be on as soon as this gets done (how damn many can they make?)..

edit: well that wasn't as painfull as I thought it would be...

Edited by Guest

Doing an update will be on as soon as this gets done (how damn many can they make?)..

edit: well that wasn't as painfull as I thought it would be...

It took me 5 hours on Monday night to download it. By buddy did it this morning and said it took 10 minutes. Had a great time. Went into the room with the other boys afterwards and they were racing the polar opposite of a Miata by way of the Minolta prototype. It would be nice if we could compromise between the two and all race together.

Went into the room with the other boys afterwards and they were racing the polar opposite of a Miata by way of the Minolta prototype.

Yep, that was fun. We did Daytona 24 hr course, and LeMans, a bunch of times before you got there. Those boys bring big iron, and know how to drive 'em.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been a while for me, since the network was down and I have been working so much lately, but I would love to race again. PLUS, got a new Blue Parrot headset that sounds INCREDIBLE!