• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dans2k

• kbrew8991

• wlfpkrcn1

• TurboShortBus

above you can see my support crew lowerring my TTC S2000 with an OEM top into my private wind tunnel to test the OEM hardtop

above you can see my support crew lowerring my TTC S2000 with an OEM top into my private wind tunnel to test the OEM hardtop

I'll be bringing my CRX down when are you free?

your strings are all wrong

Dude, how many tampons did he glue to the car??

I hear Honda gives you a year supply when you buy a S2000...

I kid, I kid...

Now that is some funny $hit right there!!!

Robert

your strings are all wrong

Dude, how many tampons did he glue to the car??

I kid, I kid...

they come standard in the G35 glovebox, so I don't know that I'd throw that particular stone if I were you

so I am wondering when we have new rules coming out to cover the "5 points for a hardtop thats virtualy identical to OEM but costs $2000 more" as visited in this thread and if theres anymore planned rule changes?

so I am wondering when we have new rules coming out to cover the "5 points for a hardtop thats virtualy identical to OEM but costs $2000 more" as visited in this thread and if theres anymore planned rule changes?

I'm going to forecast a rule change somewhere around... January '12. Or maybe early February

I'm going to forecast a rule change somewhere around... January '12. Or maybe early February

whats that mean s2000's getting weight because I started a thread about the hardtop rule?

whats that mean s2000's getting weight because I started a thread about the hardtop rule?

wow, talk about using a jump to conclusions mat

Did you make that Mark?

I'm like BASF...I don't make the jump to conclusions mat; I make it apply to the topic.

Mark

Second row down, center... Which turn is he loose in, and can that be tuned around? Is it due to not having the Mugen top?

• 3 weeks later...

well I ran against a TTB car at road atlanta who should have been in TTC but he had "the top" so he took 5 points...

since well he beat me by 0.3 I think its probably worth 5points hell maybe you should make him run TTS if hes going to drive that fast!