nasaregistrar

NASA Mid-Atlantic Reserved RACE & TT car numbers

nezrok

Sean,

I put request in a week or so ago - I request AI #11 1st choice # 6 2nd choice #7 Please advise

Robert Korzen

nasaregistrar
Hi Sean,

You have me in for #215 for autobahn with 944 cup which is great. But with low numbers in supercup I plan on running some races in GTS3. IIRC GTS3 ran in thunder and I see 215 is already taken by an AI car in Thunder which may pose a problem. Can two cars in different classes have the same number?I have permanent graphics and could possibly cover up/xout the 2 for #15 which is not yet taken. LMK what you want me to do.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

No two cars on the track at the same time may have the same number. That AI car is registered, so if you run i Thunder, I will ask you to modify your car number.

nasaregistrar
can i keep my huge 79

pluuuuease?

There is only a reservation process for the race groups with TT to be deployed soon(ish)

MSP608

I see 41 is on the list in Thunder, but there is no name beside it. Does that mean I can have it?

Justin Mathews - PTA. AKA finally goin racinnn.

nezrok

Sean,

I would like to be assigned a number to prep my car for VIR in Feb. I do not wish to go with tape job. I have requested numbers earlier, please let me know. Thanks Robert Korzen AI

mrichmond

Sean --

I am #315 in GTS3. Please add it to the reserved list. Thank you.

Roman Lifson

Pantera1889

Sean,

I reserved the #14 for the Thunder group nearly a month ago and now I see that there is someone else with an AI car listed as #14 for the VIR event next week????

I fully plan to race next week but I was waiting till tomorrow to register ( I'm already registered for Comp school) because I wanted to make sure the car was good first and tomorrow was the first day I had free to go over it thoroughly .

Ron

nasaregistrar
Sean,

I reserved the #14 for the Thunder group nearly a month ago and now I see that there is someone else with an AI car listed as #14 for the VIR event next week????

I fully plan to race next week but I was waiting till tomorrow to register ( I'm already registered for Comp school) because I wanted to make sure the car was good first and tomorrow was the first day I had free to go over it thoroughly .

Ron

Ron,

There was no entry conflicting with #14 when I sorted the car numbers. You do have the reservation but until your entry is in the system, anyone can select that number. Resolving number conflicts is a manual process.

Pantera1889
Sean,

Ron

Ron,

There was no entry conflicting with #14 when I sorted the car numbers. You do have the reservation but until your entry is in the system, anyone can select that number. Resolving number conflicts is a manual process.

My entry is now in the system. Does that mean that I get the # because I reserved it? I thought that once a # was reserved,it was not available to anyone else??

Otherwise,what is the point of reserving a #?

Not trying to be a PITA but I'm not trying to re-sticker my car either.

Thanks,

Ron

Ev
Sean,

Ron

Ron,

My entry is now in the system. Does that mean that I get the # because I reserved it? I thought that once a # was reserved,it was not available to anyone else??

Otherwise,what is the point of reserving a #?

Not trying to be a PITA but I'm not trying to re-sticker my car either.

Thanks,

Ron

I am sure Sean will chime in, but from what I understand by reserving a number, if you register prior to the event, you will get your number even if someone else requested the number. Sure, when you wait to register till after Sean puts out the list with numbers and someone else requested the number they will get it assigned to them.

IMHO, you should make it as easy as you can on your (often) volunteer workers. It's easy to sit on the sidelines being critical of the system when lots of people work very hard for free, so you can have a great track experience.

nasaregistrar

I am sure Sean will chime in, but from what I understand by reserving a number, if you register prior to the event, you will get your number even if someone else requested the number. Sure, when you wait to register till after Sean puts out the list with numbers and someone else requested the number they will get it assigned to them.

IMHO, you should make it as easy as you can on your (often) volunteer workers. It's easy to sit on the sidelines being critical of the system when lots of people work very hard for free, so you can have a great track experience.

Bill is correct. Anyone can choose any number in reality. When I review the entries, and have conflicting numbers I look to determine who keeps the number for the event by checking the reserved numbers spreadsheet. If the number is not reserved, then the first driver to register will get to use the number. I do the final review after online registration closes. If a driver with a reserved number does not PRE-REGISTER online for an event, that driver should expect that there eventually will be a number conflict, and the late registrant will be the one running an alternate number.

nasaregistrar
Sean,

I put request in a week or so ago - I request AI #11 1st choice # 6 2nd choice #7 Please advise

Robert Korzen

Robert,

I have reserved you car number 11 in the Thunder race group.

StDigital

Hi Sean,

Please reserve 00 PTE for Gideon Lenkey.

Thanks and see you this weekend!

Pantera1889

Thanks for everything Sean!

Ron

nasaregistrar
Sean --

I am #315 in GTS3. Please add it to the reserved list. Thank you.

Roman Lifson

This is done

OMG

My name is David Perkins, my a please reserve the number 22 for PTC class. My car is a 2007 MX5 Cup Car. Thank you

robrob

Sean,

Can you put me down for #141 PTB in Thunder.

Thanks,

Rob Robinette

Honda S2000

roverelf

Hi Sean:

I would like to move my GTS1 #42 into PTF #42. Looks like it is open to me.

Thanks,

John Ellefson

nasaregistrar
My name is David Perkins, my a please reserve the number 22 for PTC class. My car is a 2007 MX5 Cup Car. Thank you

Done

nasaregistrar
Sean,

Can you put me down for #141 PTB in Thunder.

Thanks,

Rob Robinette

Honda S2000

Done

nasaregistrar
Hi Sean:

I would like to move my GTS1 #42 into PTF #42. Looks like it is open to me.

Thanks,

John Ellefson

Done

peterswarts

Hi Sean,

I have to change my number for the NE so I would like to go with HC1 #420.

Thanks,

Pete Swarts

nasaregistrar
Hi Sean,

Thanks,

Pete Swarts

So you can smoke the competition?

peterswarts
Hi Sean,

Thanks,

Pete Swarts

So you can smoke the competition?

You got that right!!!!!

NE and Greatlakes all set with 420 now. Just ordered new numbers.

GI8U2racing

I will be doing HyperFest and probably 1-2 other events in H2 Honda Challenge, my number is 32, never been as issue in the past, but some people have reserved #32 in all 3 classes it seems, hard to believe I've race Stinger and Thunder and never seen another 32...maybe these guys are "stale"???

Name: Jonathan Baker