• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ev

• NASAlaura

• nasaregistrar

• nezrok

i saw the #8 in PTE as well...........so are we seeing that car at VIR in feb Sean?

ps. unless they didn't let me know they got new cars, David Rhodes and David Martin are PTE, no SM

Done.

I know you....

Lol, kinda figured, but ya never know.... BTW, who's this #8 guy in PTE? Ringer? Back marker? I guess time will tell. (oh, I promise to give you your first donut)

i saw the #8 in PTE as well...........so are we seeing that car at VIR in feb Sean?

ps. unless they didn't let me know they got new cars, David Rhodes and David Martin are PTE, no SM

Darn, I was hoping Rhodes, and Martin switched to SM. I would have picked up 2 spots

Done.

I know you....

Lol, kinda figured, but ya never know.... BTW, who's this #8 guy in PTE? Ringer? Back marker? I guess time will tell. (oh, I promise to give you your first donut)

Since I reserve the numbers, I filled in a hack place holder.

I fixed the Davids

Stephen, should miracles happen, the car will be there in TTE trim in Feb. But considering the current state it is in, I still have a lot of work to do.

"rsott59 wrote:

Sean, Did I lose my number? Bob Ott 9 for Autobahn Bob

I don't think you were on the spreadsheet Bob, you are now.

Sean Thompson

2009 Mid-Atlantic TTE Champion

2010 Mid-Atlantic TTE Champion

Mid-Atlantic Registrar "

Thanks Sean. Forgot to mention SpecE30.

I fixed the Davids

Stephen, should miracles happen, the car will be there in TTE trim in Feb. But considering the current state it is in, I still have a lot of work to do.

we'll quit typing and start working!

I fixed the Davids

we'll quit typing and start working!

will be tonight...

Can the same number be used in different classes in AI ? Thanks

Numbers aren't "class" based, but group based usually. It's not nice to have an SM and a PT car with the same # in the same group.

Can the same number be used in different classes in AI ? Thanks

numbers are reserved by race group, ie. no two cars on the track at the same time may have the same number.

I wouldn't mind seeing number pairs like "2" and "02" wiped out. Last year, one of our PTE racers numbered "2" kept getting called to the tower after races because of transgressions from an SM car numbered "02".

Just a suggestion!!