PDQ Motorsports announces addition to driver lineup

civicrr

Tracy, CA.

PDQ Motorsports and its sponsors, Auto Innovations, ACT, Cobalt Friction, DKW Machine, Griffin Motorwerke, Precision Exhaust, and Rota Wheels, are pleased to announce the addition of Tom Lepper to the driver’s lineup. PDQ Motorsports’ Honda Civic will compete in the NASA NorCal Honda Challenge H4 class. Driving duties will be split between Tom and team owner, Mike Quan.

Lepper is an experienced driver who has achieved multiple victories in many different racing disciplines including sprint, endurance and drag racing. Team owner, Mike Quan, stated, “I am really excited to be driving with Tom this season. We have high hopes for the season championship. Tom will bring a level of experience and skill to our team that is second to none.”

Recent notable accomplishments for Lepper include: 2003 and 2004 USTCC champion (Eagle Awards), member of 2004 25 Hours of Thunderhill E2 champion team (PDQ Motorsports), 2003 Honda Challenge H1 champion, 2003 and 2004 seasons 2nd Place in Good-Guys Nostalgia Drag racing.

For more information or promotional opportunities, please contact:

Mike Quan, President

PDQ Motorsports, Inc

West Coast Mailing Address

1852 West 11th Street #465

Tracy, CA 9537-3736

[email protected]

(408) 887-3139

http://www.pdqmotorsports.net

• Members

Look out H4 guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out for those last minute divebomb passes on the last turn of the last lap .

Well well well I guess you couldn't stand not to race where I was racing without you. That is ok just another chance for me to beat you.

WOW, H4 will be going faster this year with a lepper in the mix. I had better buy my new shocks!

There is going to be two of 'em!

WOW, H4 will be going faster this year with a lepper in the mix. I had better buy my new shocks!

ya but we all know hatchs are were its at

Mike, thanks for giving me this opportunity to race in H4 this season. Not only do I get a chance to help break in your new hot rod but I also get the chance to team up with one of the nicest and most knowledgeable guys in Honda Challenge. This will be a great H4 season and I can’t wait to get things rolling and compete and interact with the other H4 participants. We should have a great time!

Hey, Jimmy I'll be running TTE starting real soon (maybe Infineon in April) in my VX (too many handling mods to remain in TTF!).

I guess I'd better hurry up and get the race car on the road so we can show them what the hatchies can do !

isent my car a hatch ?

errrrrrrrrrrrrr