Tech Inspection Form

Jon M.

• Members

Please remember that the Race Car Tech process changed last season. We run our cars through tech once per year and receive an Annual Tech Sticker. I have attached the form below to be filled out prior to arriving at the tech inspection.

http://www.nasaproracing.com/forms/annual_race_tech.pdf

Weather reports are looking positive thus far with Friday being down right hot for February (71 degrees).

Weather links found here:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Danville&state=VA&site=RNK&textField1=36.5832&textField2=-79.4083&e=0

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/home/tenday/USVA0206

All the best.

• Members
So... should we keep the cool shirt cooler in the car, then?

I would think you'd be more than fine without it, especially being that the morning temp will be around 50.

I tend to run the c-shirts when the temp is greater than 80.

I would say bring the sunglasses and lots of fluids.

Thanks Jon, I had an older form filled out. Peter, I think you should run the coolsuit and a full tank of gas ..and don't forget my tools or I'll make you give me a free pass

I'm so ready for this. Been looking for my trailer keys the last 3 days and finally found them today (or the extra set at least). And I'll do another brake bleed before we head out (2 person this time) as I'm not completely happy with the pedal feel. Except for that it's crossing my fingers the car will hold up Friday at least and dealing with nerves (they tend to do me good in the end, but like a sickness before).

My buddy Jason will be down there on Thursday and hopefully get some time to help me check over the car between sessions. Friday seems like a very busy day (I'm not sure I have time to hit the restrooms even).

See you there!

Peter, I think you should run the coolsuit and a full tank of gas ..and don't forget my tools or I'll make you give me a free pass

The cool suit and 1/3 of a tank are required for me to make weight... I don't think a full tank will help you that much.

Tools are already in the car.

Everything is ready except the brake bleed. I'll be running crap tires on Friday, but believe it or not, I actually purchased NEW RA-1s for the first time in 6 years. And this time I'm paying Phil to remove half the tread.

For anyone that cords a tire, I'll have some old RA-1s on rims that you can borrow, as needed.

Brake bleed is done. I forgot how easy it is with typ200/blue.

Are we paddocking in a group? Does it make sense to be near the classrooms with 2 of us Comp Schoolers running in and out?

Anders, I added 0.50000 horsepower, new tires, and STICKERS. You're in trouble.

Brake bleed is done. I forgot how easy it is with typ200/blue.

Are we paddocking in a group? Does it make sense to be near the classrooms with 2 of us Comp Schoolers running in and out?

Anders, I added 0.50000 horsepower, new tires, and STICKERS. You're in trouble.

Oh no!! Should I make it to the races I'm going for a top 5 finish and you better not try to stop me

I'd like to paddock together and was thinking of somewhere between the classroom and the nice restrooms on the hill. I also need room for Jason (E30) with his 24' trailer close to electric. I hope to be down there by 5:30 tomorrow.

• Members

Guys,

I highly recommend paddocking as close to the classroom as possible. You will not want to be running far when rushing to get on track after a meeting session. I promise you that the easier the little "things" are on Friday, the happier and calmer you will be when getting strapped in and on track.

We usually park right near the classroom building. Hopefully we all can again. There is electric there as well.

Jon

Guys,

I highly recommend paddocking as close to the classroom as possible. You will not want to be running far when rushing to get on track after a meeting session. I promise you that the easier the little "things" are on Friday, the happier and calmer you will be when getting strapped in and on track.

We usually park right near the classroom building. Hopefully we all can again. There is electric there as well.

Jon

Gottcha