Jim P.

NASA-SE: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 11-13, Road Atlanta

Jim P.

2011Mar11.jpg

NASA-SE proudly presents the annual Pot-O-Gold Rush! at Road Atlanta in Winder, GA on March 11-13, 2011. This will be a fun filled event that promises to exceed all previous levels of NASA-SE quality events. We will have our normal schedule starting on Friday and continuing through out the weekend. This event includes:

High Performance Driver's Education (HPDE) - drivers of all makes and models of cars can sign up and begin at the novice level (HPDE 1) and work their way to advanced driving skills. All drivers start with classroom instruction as well as an in-car instructor to guide you to drive your car at the limits. All of this takes place with the safety of a racetrack under controlled conditions.

Time Trials (TT) - Drivers will compete for their fastest lap times and win all types of contingency money and prizes. The beauty of TT is the fact that you can do all of this with only your street car and a helmet!

Sprint Races - All of the standard NASA classes will be participating, 944Spec, SpecBoxter, American Iron(AI), Factory Five Racing (FFR), German Touring Series (GTS), Honda Challenge(HC), Performance Touring(PT), SpecE30, SpecMiata, Super Unlimited(SU), Super Touring(ST), etc. Cars will be split up into groups and the racing will be intense to watch and participate in!

3 Hr Endurance Race - All of the standard NASA Enduro classes will be participating. Cars will be split up into groups and the racing will be intense to watch and participate in!

Competition License School - We will teach you everything you need to know to get your NASA Racing License! We will teach you the rules of racing as well as strategies both in classroom and on track.

Instructor Clinic Level I - This is for getting your Instructor's badge to instruct for NASA. We will cover all types of student scenarios with role playing and hone your instructor skills with some blindfolded driving!

To Register ONLINE click HERE

http://www.nasa-se.com/2011Mar11.php

For more info about Road Atlanta click HERE

http://www.roadatlanta.com/

For More Details about NASA-SE Click HERE

http://www.NASA-SE.com/

nasaSElogo640.jpg

Racers and Time Trialers: Your car will need to go thru an Annual Inspection. Go to http://www.NASA-SE.com/pretech.php to get your Annual Inspection BEFORE you get to the track!

Jon62

Signed up...First foray into DE3...Can't wait after watching all the action at CMP last weekend...Need a fix...

King Tut

I'll be in DE3 with you. Looking forward to getting back on track.

beerkat

I will be running DE3 on Friday to learn the track. It will be my first time driving RA. I will be a little slow the first session or so but I will do my best to stay out of your all's way.

Cobra4B

Instructing and running TTA

Varkwso

I will be there - hopefully with a car this time...

Fred Crawford
I will be running DE3 on Friday to learn the track. It will be my first time driving RA. I will be a little slow the first session or so but I will do my best to stay out of your all's way.

Oh.... please let me show you the scenic way around RA........ I know it well....

Fc

jason

Ditto

Shawn T.

Ditto

+1

jason

Ditto

+1

We're about a sorry lot.

beerkat

Oh.... please let me show you the scenic way around RA........ I know it well....

Fc

Thanks for the offer, but my mom told me to watch out for people wanting to show me the scenic route.

Firebird Man

Fc

Thanks for the offer, but my mom told me to watch out for people wanting to show me the scenic route.

But Fred knows the place forwards and backwards, or is that backwards and frontwards?

Drumrboy

Can't wait to see what mother nature throws at us this March. Too far inland for a tidal wave, too far south for glacier cracks, too far north for malaria infestation.......

trhoads

I will be there too, my last event for the undetermined future...so I am going to enjoy every bit of this one, just like last weekend at CMP. Will be instructing and in DE4, trying not to get run over.

laze1

In for Enduro and Sprints...1st event of the year for me.

Loco Vette

Ditto

+1

+2

trhoads

I wondered where you were at CMP, saw your car...but it was not you driving it. Now I realize, you have moved to a different car. Can't wait to see it.

ReaperX

I am looking forward to running the Evo down that beautiful back straight. Got to open her up a bit at the instructor clinic at CMP, now I am looking to let her loose.

08Bullitt0572

I see a guy in DE1 has a car # of WBAET374X3NJ38074. He better bring some extra tape.

Lucid Moments

I'll be there but working instead of driving.

ReaperX
:lol: I see a guy in DE1 has a car # of WBAET374X3NJ38074. He better bring some extra tape.

You know why? It's because it is the VIN from his car. It looked very simialr in format to one and I carfaxed it and it comes back as the car he is registered to drive. Someone may want to get intouch with him about that.

Drumrboy

The $25 change fee is probably less than the taps bill for actually applying that number to the car

laze1

A guy purchased the BMW for his Daughter to drive HPDE > Comp School > W2W....I think she is gonna run Enduros with her Dad

Pretty cool....

I wondered where you were at CMP, saw your car...but it was not you driving it. Now I realize, you have moved to a different car. Can't wait to see it.

jason

That's awesome right there.