NASA-SE: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 11-13, Road Atlanta

Jim P.

08Bullitt0572
:lol: I see a guy in DE1 has a car # of WBAET374X3NJ38074. He better bring some extra tape.

You know why? It's because it is the VIN from his car. It looked very simialr in format to one and I carfaxed it and it comes back as the car he is registered to drive. Someone may want to get intouch with him about that.

I didn't think of that, thanks. I don't have any experience with them krautmobiles. I emailed Jim & Julie Pantas to contact him.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cobra4B

• trhoads

• jason

• Varkwso

Top Posters In This Topic

really looking forward to this event. Blew an engine the day before the last RA event and couldnt drive. Such is life--right? Damn rotary

In looking at the schecule, I saw HPDE 3 kinda has a screwed up Saturday? Session at 0800 (yawn), another at 1050 (yeee haaaa!)

and then not another one until almost 5 pm? A 6 hour break?

Yall do know I have a short attention span--right?

Maybe we could combine with a Hpde 4 class?

I am glad I dont have to schelude but ----uhhhhhh--can a second look be done?

I'm out...

Of the closet?

Ohhh...I'm free flowing baby....been out of the closet for while now. Why do you think ParkWSO likes to hang around me so much...

Not sure what Scott is doing.

Scott doesn't know either.

I figured it up today. With entry fees and needed safety equipment, it would cost me over 1500 bucks to run PTA and that doesn't include regular consumables.

drivinhardz06

I figured it up today. With entry fees and needed safety equipment, it would cost me over 1500 bucks to run PTA and that doesn't include regular consumables.

I'm at about $1200

I'm at about $1200

And that folks is why this poor C4 driver is not going W2W any time soon.

Khoi - just come out and instruct like Jason did at CMP

I'm at about $1200

I quit keeping track.

drivinhardz06
Am I reading this wrong or is there a guy with a TTC 01 z06?

TTA is too tough of competition, national dropped the C5Z down to TTC for '11 because of our skinny tires

I was just checking the list for TT and I think that there is a mistake. I sign up for TTA but they list me me as TTC maybe they are trying to tell me something.

I was just checking the list for TT and I think that there is a mistake. I sign up for TTA but they list me me as TTC maybe they are trying to tell me something.

Send Julie an email and she will fix it. She had to change all of my TTB pre-registrations to TTA for me.

So that makes 4. We're just going to have to watch Scott, Jason and Mark beat up on each other in PTA.

drivinhardz06
We're just going to have to watch Jason and Mark beat up on each other in PTA.

fixed

all I heard last year was "I wanna race" and now he's moaning about how slow his car would be in a race

We're just going to have to watch Jason and Mark beat up on each other in PTA.

fixed

all I heard last year was "I wanna race" and now he's moaning about how slow his car would be in a race

So what's he gonna do? Come and beat up on us for tires in TTA?