• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cobra4B

• trhoads

• jason

• Varkwso

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a tire vendor at the track? I'm going to try and get through the weekend on what I have. Don't want to buy tires until I see how Marky Mark's 255s do for him

drivinhardz06
Will there be a tire vendor at the track? I'm going to try and get through the weekend on what I have. Don't want to buy tires until I see how Marky Mark's 255s do for him

running the old 275 set up in march. My Penske's are still being prototyped

Sasco is always there.

You suck... I bought a spoiler from the falconator and really want to put it on! Hoosier needs to make a 255/50/18 :P

Lucid Moments
So, how's the parking looking?

I'm thinking its going to be pretty tight. We might have to ask people with closed trailers to park them up at the top of the hill by the gate.

Firebird Man
So, how's the parking looking?

I'm thinking its going to be pretty tight. We might have to ask people with closed trailers to park them up at the top of the hill by the gate.

Since Fred is "supposed" to be up and running and Randy is down for awhile, I nominate Trip Randy as the new parking patrol.

Beware the Golf Cart Patrolling the grounds, be afraid, be very, very afraid....

You suck... I bought a spoiler from the falconator and really want to put it on! Hoosier needs to make a 255/50/18 :P

Since I wanted that spoiler I will probably DQ you for it in TTA

Sasco is always there.

Always there is a strong term. They are normally there, eventually...

Since I wanted that spoiler I will probably DQ you for it in TTA

Haha... I told him a long time ago that if he ever went to full aero I wanted the spoiler. It won't be on the car until fall at the earliest.

They'll be there... I went ahead and bought a set of tires from them. Should be good to go for a few events now.

They'll be there... I went ahead and bought a set of tires from them. Should be good to go for a few events now.

make sure they know your grid time for those tires to be ready...

If you don't get them friday, don't expect them on before lunch Saturday

I won't need them until Sunday. I'll be getting to the track around noon Friday. I'll just take my other wheels to them then.

I'll be there. Starting out in DE-2. Prob get a check ride into 3 Saturday afternoon. Would I be able to run DE-3 on Sunday, or would I need to finish out DE-2?

I'll be there. Starting out in DE-2. Prob get a check ride into 3 Saturday afternoon. Would I be able to run DE-3 on Sunday, or would I need to finish out DE-2?

Depends on if there is room in DE3. RA tends to sell out.