NASA-SE: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 11-13, Road Atlanta

Jim P.

I'll be there taking the instructor's clinic and running TT for the first time (as long as Jason passes my check ride )

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cobra4B

• trhoads

• jason

• Varkwso

Top Posters In This Topic

RA in March is more like a box of chocolates filled with goat poop. You know what you're gonna get but the beautiful box makes you hope for something good.

I'll be there taking the instructor's clinic and running TT for the first time (as long as Jason passes my check ride )

I think he likes beer You shouldn't need that though, you will do well.

Even in TT I give a point by so they know which side I expect them to pass me on. Make for easy passes in 7, 10A and 12!

Shoot, gotta start the thrash Tues night. Need to figure out if I have enough brake pads left.

Even in TT I give a point by so they know which side I expect them to pass me on. Make for easy passes in 7, 10A and 12!

Shoot, gotta start the thrash Tues night. Need to figure out if I have enough brake pads left.

Brake fluid is clear color now - boy was it dark after Road Atl and CMP.

I think I have enough front pad, I'll bring my used XP10's just in case though.

See y'all Friday afternoon.

olddragger

Ga RX8 club will be there in force again. Yall come by and see us wide eyed rotorheads. Yes-- even cars with those pistons and cam things are welcome.

No more 4 loco for us.

No more 4 loco for us.

I tried on of those before they were banned/gone... I have to say it was awful... tasted like malt liquor mixed with welches grape soda.

they have different flavors

and you don't drink it because it tastes good

Yeah I know... but I have to be able to tolerate it well enough to drink enough to get drunk! After that it doesn't matter anymore. I guess I was tougher in college... pound 3-4 cups of shitty beast ice until you don't care you're drinking beast ice anymore

kbrew8991

I hear ya, as my income has increased from that crap $10/hr job in college my ability to drink whatever god-awful crap has gone down proportionally

kbrew8991

I'm not that spendy yet, but yeah definitely branching out into the "good stuff"

- KB, fan of porters and stouts but not so much IPAs

I'm not that spendy yet, but yeah definitely branching out into the "good stuff"

I am with Ken on porters, stouts and IPA.

IPA's are my poison of choice...but when it comes down to it...I will drink them all. Good beer, is good beer.

IPAs FTW! (With Sam Adams Boston Lager being a sneaky IPA, and my personal fave.)

S

IPA's are my poison of choice...but when it comes down to it...I will drink them all. Good beer, is good beer.

It is easier to chew a handful of hops and wash it down with everclear.

Lucid Moments

I am with Ken on porters, stouts and IPA.

I'm a fan of Belgian style ales myself.

S
IPA's are my poison of choice...but when it comes down to it...I will drink them all. Good beer' date=' is good beer.[/quote']

It is easier to chew a handful of hops and wash it down with everclear.

I could be tempted...

hey I wanna know if anyones going fast in TTC sub 1.40?

With a little luck Joel will today in his wife's daily driver Charger....he did a 1:41.5x yesterday.