Jim P.

NASA-SE: Pot-O-Gold Rush, March 11-13, Road Atlanta

StraightSix
When will the results be posted to mylaps?

Thanks,

Ed

The results are up. Sorry for the delay.

nickdk

Those are very nice. Can't wait to see the rest!

I know he was there Sunday afternoon... I was only there Saturday and Sunday morning so I am pretty sure he doesn't have any of me (I emailed him to find out).... in any event I saw other people taking pictures at 10A that looked "professional"... Anybody know who they were?

Don Yaun, SilverEIGHT Studio was there, he has a thread up on the forum already.

I took some pictures, i have to upload them for viewing but no pro here just practicing with my camera..... (my current camera budge is like my race one zero) I went out there with the guy in the gray 240 and hope next time I can bring my car out to the track and start learning!!!!!!

Once i get them uploaded i can link them out...

a few of them uploaded so far:

198621_10150427771215022_855185021_17564388_2180038_n.jpg

188628_10150427775445022_855185021_17564401_2428667_n.jpg

kmie67
The awards and many paddock pictures are up on the NASA-SE Shutterfly site

I took a boatload of pics on Nancy's camera of the Sat nite BBQ and awards. If someone wants a better pic maybe she will have them posted soon on Shutterfly as well.

Noeladams

Once i get them uploaded i can link them out...

a few of them uploaded so far:

198621_10150427771215022_855185021_17564388_2180038_n.jpg

188628_10150427775445022_855185021_17564401_2428667_n.jpg

That would be great. Those pics look good to me.

there up now, http://speed-society.com/gallery/index.php/RacingEvents/Road-Atlanta-March-2011

If you would like one without the watermark (sorry had to put one) send me a msg if you would like any full res ones and i can sell the the rights or what not if need be (not sure how it works here)

bob-e

If you would like one without the watermark (sorry had to put one) send me a msg if you would like any full res ones and i can sell the the rights or what not if need be (not sure how it works here)

man, those are way to hard to browse with the giant black watermark. I shoot too, so i understand watermarks, but a more transparent wm would be so much better

Noeladams

man, those are way to hard to browse with the giant black watermark. I shoot too, so i understand watermarks, but a more transparent wm would be so much better

i'm going to fix that after work today, it got on my nerves too last night trying to find the 02 Porsche tts car.

Noeladams

i'm going to fix that after work today, it got on my nerves too last night trying to find the 02 Porsche tts car.

fixed for now... just did a quickie so everyone can see them, i need to tag them still but thats going to take a while

timeasterday

I got a bunch of photos from Saturday here:

Let me know if anyone is interested in larger files.

-Tim

Cooper93

-Tim

I'm interested. I drive the #93 Subaru *edit*(me, being a moron, forgot my car is in my sig). Shoot me a PM with some details!

bob-e

-Tim

best pics of this event I have seen yet. very nice! Too bad none of me though

timeasterday

-Tim

Thanks! Which car was yours? I have some that didn't get on Flickr, and my wife was shooting with me, so she might have some too.

bob-e

-Tim

Thanks! Which car was yours? I have some that didn't get on Flickr, and my wife was shooting with me, so she might have some too.

silver subaru wagon tts11