Road Atlanta Photos - Sunday March 13

SilverEIGHT

SilverEIGHT

I shot photos after lunch on Sunday. If you are interested, send me an email or PM and I'll see if I have any of you. I'll assemble all of your images and email you samples. I will sell the specific images you want for $10 per high resolution image with all rights. You by 1, it's $10 and if you buy 10, it's $100. Payment will be by paypal and I will discuss via email or PM.

I did not shoot ever session.

Copy and paste this into a message to me and fill out the details. I'll send you small samples with a watermark for you to choose from:

=======================================

Name:

Email:

Username:

Run Group:

Car No.:

Car Color:

Car Make/Model/Year:

=======================================

DSC_4219.jpg

DSC_4300.jpg

DSC_4438.jpg

DSC_4603.jpg

DSC_4645.jpg

DSC_4656.jpg

DSC_4852.jpg

DSC_5016.jpg

DSC_5127.jpg

DSC_5152.jpg

DSC_5213.jpg

DSC_5277.jpg

DSC_5317.jpg

DSC_5435.jpg

DSC_5759.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverEIGHT

• Cooper93

• trhoads

• GeneSplicer

audiobuffru12

Hey Don Great Pictures, Glad to see one finally got the BMW Z Three wheelin, was you folks the ones left on the other for while at c7 ?

SilverEIGHT

Had a friend helping me. We started in T6 after lunch and moved to T7, driver left. Moved over to T5 and the esses, driver right then to T2 & 3 driver right to finish off the day.

Jeff in the BMW M Z was a hoot to watch.

audiobuffru12

Hey Don, I just gottin there after lunch seen you guys across the way , and had seen you and your freind as you folks came back across, pretty day for shoot. Hope to see you guys again in June .

SilverEIGHT

Thanks guys. I will be working on the images this evening when I get home from work. You guys that contacted me via email and pm... I have you on a list and will get to you first thing after dinner. What a great day for shoot'n!

Travis, I already had you down!

SilverEIGHT

Holy smokes, you guys are awesome! Please bare with me as I have quite a list to get together. I'll be sending samples in order I received a message from you. Thanks for your patience.

Don

SilverEIGHT

To my DE2 friends... I'm sorry but I did not get any images of your group. I've gone through all 2000+ images and I guess it just didn't work out this time.

However, you guys in Thunder, Lightning, TT and DE3/4 are in luck.

EDIT:

Well, I just found shots from of T2 with HPDE2 so I do have some from the last afternoon session.

Edited by Guest
To my DE2 friends... I'm sorry but I did not get any images of your group. I've gone through all 2000+ images and I guess it just didn't work out this time.

However, you guys in Thunder, Lightning, TT and DE3/4 are in luck.

I was in TT, Red C5Z, #163, TTA. Whatcha got?

Any of my crap can Honda CRX #68 in Lightning Grp?

Probably the slowest car out there all weekend so putting glass on it would have been easy for you...

SilverEIGHT

Sunny, I'll get back with you later today. Would you like for me to blur the background and all the other cars in Photoshop so it makes you look like you're hauling ass and passing everyone else?

SilverEIGHT
Any of my crap can Honda CRX #68 in Lightning Grp?

Probably the slowest car out there all weekend so putting glass on it would have been easy for you...

Sunny, I found 4 images from turn 7. Two have you kicking up inside rear tire. I think you will like it. I should have you samples later this evening.