Gforce T5 Dog transmission Road Race Ratios

zchris

I am selling my GForce T5 with the following ratios; 2.46, 1.54, 1.22, 1.0 dog engagement and an uprated, large tooth syncro 5th with .80 ratio. All gears and dogs are either new or very very good condition. The mainshaft has been upgraded to the 4140 alloy shaft. The input is a chevy fine spline (26) and the snout has been made to fit Nissan SR20 crank/pilot. This is larger than most others so it can be turned down to fit. Case is a World Class and output is a Ford. I have time-serted the maincase as well as the input bearing retainer. If you use an SR20/SR16 engine, I can include a bellhousing/adaptor for $300. I am asking $2000 for the gearbox. I have ~$3500 into just GForce parts for it. I can provide additional information for anyone who is interested, just give me a call @ 781-551-3399 or email [email protected]. If someone is very interested, I can provide photos of each ratio/dog as it is now.

• 6 years later...
I am selling my GForce T5 with the following ratios; 2.46, 1.54, 1.22, 1.0 dog engagement and an uprated, large tooth syncro 5th with .80 ratio. All gears and dogs are either new or very very good condition. The mainshaft has been upgraded to the 4140 alloy shaft. The input is a chevy fine spline (26) and the snout has been made to fit Nissan SR20 crank/pilot. This is larger than most others so it can be turned down to fit. Case is a World Class and output is a Ford. I have time-serted the maincase as well as the input bearing retainer. If you use an SR20/SR16 engine, I can include a bellhousing/adaptor for $300. I am asking $2000 for the gearbox. I have ~$3500 into just GForce parts for it. I can provide additional information for anyone who is interested, just give me a call @ 781-551-3399 or email [email protected]. If someone is very interested, I can provide photos of each ratio/dog as it is now.

I know this is old, but any chance this is still available?

Thanks,

David