285/30-18 BFG R1 scrubs

robbodleimages

these tires are solid. plenty of life left. i would certainly practice on these tires and would probably race on them still. for track days, they have several events left in them. BFG's dont fall off like Hoosiers. They will be faster than a Toyo or Nitto til they cord.

I am heading from New Bern NC to Maggie Valley, NC(in the mountains) in the next couple of weeks. I can deliver them to you if you like. Are you going to Roanake Rapids?

I am going to Roanoke Rapids today for the weekend , but i am driving the Family car ( working as Chief Tech )

so no room for tires

Let me know when you are coming this way so we can work it out , my shop is easy to find

Herbert

no...ive got two sets here that i can give up for $200 for 4. ive got one other set that sits on the car that with about 4 heat cycles on them. prime still. i would sell them as well for a little more. i should say that i also have a set of hoosier grand am tires, 275-35-18 in good shape that i can sell too.

just tell me what you need.

i am doing some writing and photography for goodyear for the next while and all my not goodyear brand tires are out of a job.

I have a schedule conflict with cmp as of today. tell me how many you want and i will try and work something out for you.

I guess these are sold since I can't seem to get a reply to PMs or previous post despite OP being on the site several times. It is a shame as these would have worked well for my needs....

Please PM manf. dates for R1s and Grand AMs. Interested in a set of R1s and pair of Hoosiers with price shipped to 71405

^^^^^^ Just wanted to check the ages of the tires first, but would assume they are not that old. In an ideal world I'd like a pair of the R1s and pair of the grand AMs since I run a staggered set up and need more of a 245 in the front. If I had to buy a full set of R1s I'd still consider it. Just need some prices shipped to 71405. Email to [email protected] would be easiest when you have time. Thank you