Just One Week to Go!!!!

Karen Salvaggio

The WERC season kick-off race is shaping up very nicely, with 26 racers already throwing their hats in the ring!!

Race Reminder......This will be a 3 hour, day-night race, so double check you car's headlight and tailight operation!!

Valet Pit Stop

Think you need a big crew to go endurance racing? RJ Racing is pleased to offer the Valet Pit Stop, an affordable and convenient service for new and existing NASA endurance race participants who may lack the resources necessary to successfully complete a routine pit stop. Email [email protected] for more information and to sign up for the service at the next endurance race.

Enduro 101

New to endurance racing??? After reading through the rules, is your head spinning?? Any interested drivers and crew are invited to attend our new Enduro 101 session, an informal meeting hosted by a few of our seasoned (and successful!) endurance racing veterans. Learn some of the keys to endurance racing success, including pit set-up and basic endurance racing rules of the road. Saturday PM, (Time TBD, check schedule).

Karen

Edited by Guest

Hi Karen, see you there!!

I'll be running with Sampson in the enduro. And the 944 in the sprint races.

Car is still for sale so I may as well drive it.

I ran across a picture of Andy from 1972. Hopefully I will remember to bring it.

Hi Charlie!

I'm stoked that you'll be running the enduro with us!! I'd sure love to find a new owner for your car, as the 944 Spec Series is an awesome place to run, and your car would sure be a great ride!!!

Andy and I are looking forward to seeing you!! That pic will bring back lots of great memories! ;.))

See you this weekend!

Karen

I'm signed up with my Spec e30 car. It's my first Enduro so I'm definitely interested in "Enduro 101" and any other tips for a newbie.

-Frank

I'm signed up with my Spec e30 car. It's my first Enduro so I'm definitely interested in "Enduro 101" and any other tips for a newbie.

-Frank

Have fun

Don't spill fuel

Have fun

Practice driver change

Have fun

Oh yeah and don't get caught spilling fuel

Do you have a crew all set for the enduro?

You need at least 2 additional people besides the drivers. One to fuel and one to man the fire bottle.

And have fun is #1

The person fueling must be in full fire gear (suit, helmet, gloves)

Extinguisher person can be in street clothes (Pants, t-shirt)

Don't spill fuel

HAVE FUN

Thanks for the tips - so I take it the goal is to have fun?

No spilling fuel - check

No driver change - trying this solo

No July heat - check

I helped crew at an Enduro last year at Buttonwillow to get some experience before jumping in as a driver. Fortunately I have a few people helping me out with fueling and other duties and are just about set with gear.

Thanks for all of the awesome support guys!!! We have a great line-up for our first enduro, with (fingers crossed six times!) a new timing and scoring system (Thanks Roman/Ezlogy!), an Enduro 101 session for racers, the Valet Pit Stop (Thanks RJ Racing!), and a Saturday afternoon BBQ get-together following qualifying (Big thanks to RJ Racing and Team Thunder Valley Racing)! Cap all of that off with a beer garden/celebration hosted by Jagermeister and Team Pro Truck #66 following the race, and it should be one fun weekend!!!!

Safe travels, and see you at the track!!!

Karen