bpanther

Entry List - Hallett June

troystrans

Just registered. 1 more for TTU. Joe are you going?

jvetthead

...undecided...

Z06
Z06 wrote:

Another TTU entry

Dave - Breaking out the big dog for this round? What happened to the Mustang? Too heavy for the trailer to haul all the way to OK....

John

Texas TTA #253

Mustang has gone by by. It's back to stock and ready to sell. Served it's interim purpose. And after Bryan had his issue and then mine began acting strange (dead battery and locked rear brakes plus marriage) it's better off to cut loose. Bought a Boss, but haven't decided to beat on it. The Z is just too much fun. Plus, I would like to win something this season!

kbrew8991
...undecided...

it'll be good for you

johnd253
...undecided...

Come on Joe. There are already 3 TTU corvette's signed up. You can't let them have all the fun!

ken o

Wow, still only 2 in TTB.

bpanther

Just had one more add to TTB today. Maybe a 4th. If you need a 5th, I'll take a lap or two in the Miata.

jvetthead

Allright Im in... reckon I better get to work on the car.

Taylor Ferranti

Does anyone have an updated entry list?

Also, I will need a Nasa log book for my car. When can I have this done at Hallet?

Thank you.

kbrew8991

1st post is updated as of some time yesterday...

bpanther

Also, I will need a Nasa log book for my car. When can I have this done at Hallet?

Thank you.

Taylor, we will try to get it done on Friday evening. I believe my tech guys will roll in around 7PM.

Brand new car or do we have a head start with a logbook from another organization?

wkeeling

I am in the -- TWS overheating issues of my car have been resolved

Taylor Ferranti

Thank you.

Taylor, we will try to get it done on Friday evening. I believe my tech guys will roll in around 7PM.

Brand new car or do we have a head start with a logbook from another organization?

Dave - Brand new and I have no SCCA book yet. Nasa is the first event for the car. I will be there Friday. Thank you.

troystrans

Bring the simulator.

jvetthead

Bring the simulator.

Oh? you gonna show the youngsters how its done this time? I would have to stay sober to be competitive... At TWS I signed off around midnight and told 'em to carry on. Only problem was the tail (trailer) was waggin the dog and was like trying to sleep at work... (on a damn boat)

So got up and told em to disconect the trailer if they wanted to race thru the night.

They did. and went till about 0300 i think.

bpanther

Bring the simulator.

Oh? you gonna show the youngsters how its done this time? I would have to stay sober to be competitive... At TWS I signed off around midnight and told 'em to carry on. Only problem was the tail (trailer) was waggin the dog and was like trying to sleep at work... (on a damn boat)

So got up and told em to disconect the trailer if they wanted to race thru the night.

And for those that are done driving but want to play video games, maybe we should pack Rock Band to come with us. We did that last year at an event and had people playing till the wee hours of the AM.

hustler

And for those that are done driving but want to play video games, maybe we should pack Rock Band to come with us. We did that last year at an event and had people playing till the wee hours of the AM.

Damn, I gotta get a van to sleep in at the track. I can cover George Michael's Greatest Hits on RockBand all night. How many Miatas are signed up again, lol.

On a slightly more serious note, my trailer situation fell through so if anyone would care to store my track-rubber in your trailer overnight (and hopefully not keep them) I'll buy you beer/lunch/dinner since I'm now driving my track car to the hotel each night.

bpanther
Damn, I gotta get a van to sleep in at the track. I can cover George Michael's Greatest Hits on RockBand all night. How many Miatas are signed up again, lol.

On a slightly more serious note, my trailer situation fell through so if anyone would care to store my track-rubber in your trailer overnight (and hopefully not keep them) I'll buy you beer/lunch/dinner since I'm now driving my track car to the hotel each night.

Bring a tent and sleep at the track. Many including RB and I have done it in the past.

1. You don't have to drive 40-45 minutes to your hotel (and change tires in your case).

2. You can stay up late, drink and play Rock Band.

3. You can put your tires in your tent.

hustler

Bring a tent and sleep at the track. Many including RB and I have done it in the past.

1. You don't have to drive 40-45 minutes to your hotel (and change tires in your case).

2. You can stay up late, drink and play Rock Band.

3. You can put your tires in your tent.

Yeah, I'll probably go this route. There's something really weird about packing this much crap in a Miata.

On a more depressing note, I scored food poisoning last night. I've had food poisoning three times in my life, and all three times were the week before I ran Hallett. I even managed a few stitches in my hand before running at Hallett a few years ago.

jaje

I will be there but only to volunteer.