mrivard

Registration is open for Hastings

Snymo

Matt,

First, a quick Welcome and I'm glad to see that there are more events planned for Hastings in the future. Hastings has always been a favorite of the Rocky Mountain region and hopefully you can entice some of us to come out enjoy the track together.

Until you get your regional website up and running, would it be possible to post the an entry list for the May Hastings event here in this forum? For me and my teammates we are specifically interested in the 944-Spec and Enduro entry lists as that's what we'll be focusing on. I posted a "reminder" for the enduro in our local RM Regional forum as well as on the Enduro sub-forum here to try to generate some interest in the Monday enduro (click here for my post). If we can ensure that there will be enough cars to run the enduro, then my team will participate in the E0 class. We had hoped to have two entries but the second car isn't finished yet and a 6-hour is probably too much for a new car break in.

Thanks,

Rick

mrivard

Rick,

currently (4/26) we have 3 cars registered for the enduro, 2 in E3 and 1 in ESR. 944 spec has no entries yet. Please don't be afraid to sign up early as we offer full refund on race entries. We certainly would not want drivers to wait around to see what the turnout will be before entering for fear of losing money on a race they do not attend.

Our website is in the works and I am hoping for something by the end of week. We have something roughed out just need to finish it up. I can update the entries here as they come in until the site is up.

thanks,

Matt

Snymo

Thanks for the update!

MHISSTC

This Rocky Mountain regular will be there.

Scott

bpanther

I'm in.

One of the E3 cars and RD for all the sprint racing.

Snymo

Matt, can we get an update on the entry list? Specifically the enduro, please?

Thanks

mrivard

We are still with 3 enduro entries at the moment. 2 E3's and an ESR. I am thinking of ways to incentivize people to participate. I am not going to cancel it regardless, but it will be silly without a few more cars.

Snymo

Matt, thanks for the update. At this point, with the enduro scheduled on Monday and the lack of entrants we are going to pass on coming out for this. Good luck with the rest of the event.