NASA NE ST2, ST1, SU Race Battle Video!

petemac

Great video and drive Pete! See you at Pocono in July. Nipping the Porsche cup car. Was that Dan or Rafael? I really like the Porsche drivers who race with NASA.

Well I found part 2 but where's the end of the race? After watching both parts I felt compelled to look up the results on MyLaps. So it appears the orange corvette hung on to finish ahead of you but behind the Porsche cup car. Upon further review I see he won the overall in Saturday's race. Don't you know that #30's always win?....

201103marchmar06nasarac.jpg

David: I am looking forward to seeing you at Pocono. I felt like the race last year would have been a good one had you not had the transmission issues. And that was Raphael in the cup car. BTW are you making the trip to Nationals this year?

JR I accidentally deleted the end of the race =(... I was quite upset about that. And is your number 30 gonna be making the trip out to Ohio any time soon? Would like to run against a ST2 996. I feel like its probably a great platform for an ST2 car!

We will try to make the championship in September. I am registered for the August Mid Ohio event. Charlie believes the transmission issue could be the wrong fluid. We used redline instead of diaqueen. I am about to return the Evo to his shop in Vermont. He is building a pro brake system that we will try to test in June. I am lucky to keep working and hope the economy continous to inprove. Should be great racing in Ohio. Hope everybody can make it there...

I am really looking forward to getting out to Ohio. You are gonna have to sit down with me and teach me some stuff about the track! See you at Pocono!!!

JR I accidentally deleted the end of the race =(... I was quite upset about that. And is your number 30 gonna be making the trip out to Ohio any time soon? Would like to run against a ST2 996. I feel like its probably a great platform for an ST2 car!

Pete I'm seriously considering another National's run as I came close last year. I'll have to make that call soon, but business first so it will be another month before I'll know.

The 996 platform is competitive in ST2 with Corvettes, they make very equal competitors. I've had some great races out West with our 3 main corvette guys and unfortunately I usually finish second. I may go up North to Thunderhill in 2 weeks to race a few corvettes up there. It should be interesting....

I am really looking forward to getting out to Ohio. You are gonna have to sit down with me and teach me some stuff about the track! See you at Pocono!!!

Last years Sunday super spectacular race at Mid Ohio

JR Be sure to post some video from that event!!! And keep me posted on whether you are going to make the trip out to Ohio! Though I race a Vette I have a lot of experience with 911's and would like to check out the car some day and get out on the track with you =)