Falcon

CMP Video thread....

Falcon

Post 'em here if you got got 'em, boys!

Here's Saturday's Thunder Race, Giddy up, little doggie!

I'd like to thank Jim, Julie and the rest of the NASA SE crowd for putting on another great weekend. Even the weather was perfect! Thanks, Y'all!

beretta

Thanks for posting! Very cool watching you and Michael mix it up. Glad the weather was good for the weekend

MJ_Z06

Great race Jody! Nice picks. Also really like the T8 passes. Thanks for posting.

PushinTheLimit

Ugh, seeing Jody's video makes me sick. Oh well... live and learn. I'm ready for Road Atlanta to be here.

drivinhardz06
Ugh, seeing Jody's video makes me sick. Oh well... live and learn. I'm ready for Road Atlanta to be here.

your sunday slide sparked a giant cheer from the hillside.

jason
Here's Saturday's Thunder Race, Giddy up, little doggie!

Awesome race guys! Definitely taking notes on that one.

PushinTheLimit

I was just glad I didn't go into the tire wall... I learned a lesson from that and I won't repeat that same mistake at RA.

Cooper93

I was just glad I didn't go into the tire wall... I learned a lesson from that and I won't repeat that same mistake at RA.

Wait til you see MY video. I'll post it this evening.

Lemming

Fred,

Is there another Deere? I noticed that the Falconator passed a car that resembles the Deere at the 11:20 mark. Please clarify

Golin

THIS is the video for which I've been waiting. I believe Chris might be able to send it into "Ax Men" as his audition tape...

Jim P.

THIS is the video for which I've been waiting. I believe Chris might be able to send it into "Ax Men" as his audition tape...

Fred Crawford
Fred,

Is there another Deere? I noticed that the Falconator passed a car that resembles the Deere at the 11:20 mark. Please clarify

Well....... first, put lots of weight in car to get down to GTS4... not sure thats the way to go but wanted to try it. saturday race lost brakes halfway thru. Sunday lost 3rd gear shift , linkage troubles.... however it felt dang good being out there. I am tired as heck today.. outta my race shape...ha.

Fc

Tired Running Deere

Firebird Man

Is Chris the one that tried the Travis Pastana impersonation? Trying to jump tire walls, trees and lakes in a Subaru?

FandangoDrew

Great vid as always Jody and thanks for not punting me - nothing worse than going for 4th and getting neutral with a fast car behind you, I'm glad it was you!

Cooper93

It'll be up later today when I get off work. I'll definitely post it up here. I'll post the video before I tell you how much damage was done to the car.

gimpstang
Great vid as always Jody and thanks for not punting me - nothing worse than driving a VW with a fast car behind you, I'm glad it was you!

Fixed that for you.

drivinhardz06

I want to see the go pro on the GTR that stayed suction cup'd to that side glad mark is ok

ReaperX

It'll be up later today when I get off work. I'll definitely post it up here. I'll post the video before I tell you how much damage was done to the car.

How you feeling buddy? Will be watching for it this evening.

Lemming

Well....... first, put lots of weight in car to get down to GTS4... not sure thats the way to go but wanted to try it.

Fc

Tired Running Deere

Yea, adding 1,000 lbs it tough on a car!

Firebird Man

Yea, adding 1,000 lbs it tough on a car!

Tell me about it. 3300lb leaf spring car, 300 rwhp, 11" brakes and 15" tires.

After Saturdays long race Sundays race was about 5 laps to much for my car, either debris from the AI mix up knocked off a brake line or I literally toasted my brakes.

After running over debris I lost all brakes going into T8, no pedal period, had to downshift it to get off the track and into my pit. Steam was coming off the calipers when I parked it.

Haven't had time to look at it to figure out what happened, just glad I didn't end up in the T-8 sand trap.

But what a great weekend it was.

TeamEvolutionMS

Was a fun weekend, I'll post my video once it's finished uploading......

Falcon

Oakie Doakie, here's Sunday's Thunder race.

It's mostly me chasing Michael Smith in the Black/Copper Vette or Kevin Clifford in the Black RX7, both fellow ST2 cars. I had a great time, although I could never get by Kevin. He drove a fabulous race and fought off all the pressure I was applying in the latter stages of the race.

Kudos to Kevin!

Here's the race: Giddy Up, Buttercup!

sperkins

I only have one backwards lap to share.

drivinhardz06
I only have one backwards lap to share.

@ 33 sec...no wonder your rear tires look like they do. lol

dans2k

I put a few laps up bouncing off the kerbs getting lined up for the morning session

http://vimeo.com/23176148