Falcon

CMP Video thread....

brkntrxn

Scott,

Looks like my typical lap at that place. After hearing all the feedback and seeing the videos, I am very glad I skipped it, My driving style would have caused me some issues, for certain.

BTW, great upshifts. I need to get back in the habit of no-lift shifts.

-Kevin

bens98gt
I know it's a little late, but i finally got my first youtube video done. i know, i know...

bullitt, look for yourself!

the go pro is shaky (720p @ 60FPS). next time ill mount it inside.

Good video, Im the white sn95 mustang and i always had to watch for that fast sti. My fastest lap sunday was 2:00.53 but i was consistant around 2:01 give or take.

CHR

It took a minute but here they are; we had a few technical issues. Great shot of some of the Spec e30s.

Good weekend for Circle Heart Racing.

glycerin

Good video, Im the white sn95 mustang and i always had to watch for that fast sti. My fastest lap sunday was 2:00.53 but i was consistant around 2:01 give or take.

Thanks man. Yeah, you were definitely getting good times out there. Right now my car is quite a bit more capable than i am.

Nice job! I'm sure I'll see you racing before long. It was cool to see me on the track. What run was that? It looks like it might have been the 2nd or 3rd one of the day Sunday since I was solo. I got a little squirrely going into the carousel on the 2nd run of the day (I kept it on the track so no black flag) so I dialed it back a little the rest of the day. I need to upgrade my tires since they are all-seasons (not to mention that the tread is getting a little low).

I mounted the GoPro where you did the first time I used it and all I heard was wind noise. Now I mount it inside on the windshield upside down using the suction cup, with the round lens cover off. I was thinking of getting the new HD version and switching this one to rear view duty.

Yeah, i think it was the 3rd run on sunday.

Sounds like a good idea with the camera running F/R, but honestly, I would spend the time/money on a rim and tire package for the track. That way you can keep you all seasons for non-track duty.

08Bullitt0572

Yeah, i think it was the 3rd run on sunday.

Sounds like a good idea with the camera running F/R, but honestly, I would spend the time/money on a rim and tire package for the track. That way you can keep you all seasons for non-track duty.

Yeah, that is pretty much my plan to get a set of rims and tires for the track.