94 Civic Hatch

mulv

Sadly, I am selling my Civic race car, #8 White with Orange graphic. It is a great enduro car and with a change of springs would be a definite first place car. It runs in E3 and has an extensive number of mods including: 99 VX Vtec motor and Trans, Tokico adj shocks, Eibach springs, braces front and rear, full cage , fire system, Kirkey intermediate seat, Window net, 6 point harnes, header , custom made exhaust, 2 sets of 16 inch wheels , interior removed, new windshield.. really a great car that would be difficult to duplicate for less than $12K. Has only completed 3 races since the engine swap and only 5 over all...

Car is solid and ultra reliable and easily capable of dominating E3 in the 25 hour. We won the class in the second enduro and currently sit second in the Championship. Car is a rust free California model which I purchased from the original owner, my girlfriend. Car is currently in Novato at the shop ready for the next Enduro. If not sold by then, it will compete in the Sept 8 event driven by Ralph Alexander and myself and available for viewing.

All for a very reasonable $6500- .. cheaper than a seat in most cars for the 25..

Call

Stephen Mulvey

408-392-2745 days .. San Jose...