2003 Labor Day Weekend HPDE/Comp School/Race

JoeLee

On August 30-31, please join Entropy Racing and NASA Northeast for an outstanding weekend at Pocono Raceway's South Course. Along with a regular HPDE on both Saturday and Sunday, there will be a Competition School on Saturday and either a 2 hour Enduro or Double Sprint races on Sunday.

Successful completion of Saturday's Comp School not only gets you a NASA Race License but also allows you to immediately put your new-found skills to the test on Sunday. All race cars are prepared to NASA safety specs are welcome!

The HPDE is great if you are a Novice or Intermediate Open-Tracker looking for a safe, fun and eductaional track experience. There will also be a group for the more advanced drivers who simply want to hone their skills.

For Registration go to http://www.timingroom.com and click on the Entropy Racing link.

We will always try to accomodate walk-ons. the only danger is if the event is sold out and EVERYONE shows up. Of course when was the last time that happened. If you need an instructor I STRONLGY urge you to pre-register.

We will always try to accomodate walk-ons. the only danger is if the event is sold out and EVERYONE shows up. Of course when was the last time that happened. If you need an instructor I STRONLGY urge you to pre-register.

Fair enough.

how come it seems as though when NASA NorthEast has an event in conflicts with another local NASA event. Beaver run is also this weekend.

HPDE/Sprints/100 mile race. It would seem to me that both would want to piggyback off of each other to keep costs down.

frank

Will we receive some kind of confirmation about the day? I signed up for Sunday only. I see on the timing room site that there is a listing for Saturday only, which I am on. Please confirm, thanks.

Will the HPDE event run on Saturday rain or shine? I am about to sign up, but want to confirm the event will go even in bad weather.

Looking forward to meeting a few of you.

Dan

Can someone post a link to directions or just jot them down for me?

I will be coming from NYC.

Thanks,

Dan

Come over and say hello. I'll be in a Silver S2000.

Thanks Chris...those directions are great. Just to be sure, is there an actual street address for the race track or when I get to this part: "Turn LEFT onto KUHENBEAKER RD/PA-4001" willl I see the track?

If someone could PM with their cellphone it would be great. I will be driving up early in the morning and would hate to get lost since I have never been to this track before.

Thanks,

Dan

ya gotta come to Beaver Run. HPDE, 2 Sprint Races, 100 Mile Race.....

Beaver is where it is at this weekend.

Thanks for the worthless post...j/k

Seriously, too bad mboth events are the same weekend, but the Pocono event and endurance race will be fun as well.