Putnam A Soaker?

CARVAL Motorsports

Just looked at results, will we ever escape the rain this year? How did it go for GTS? Did they cancel Sunday race or were the results just not posted yet?

Just looked at results, will we ever escape the rain this year? How did it go for GTS? Did they cancel Sunday race or were the results just not posted yet?

Hey Carl,

Friday was nice. Early Sat. was dry, then it was just wet the rest of the weekend. German cars had their own group. Sat and Sun. races were both in the rain. There were some things to clear up from the race on Sun, so that's probably why they haven't posted the results yet. It was fun to watch !!

-Scott B.

Putnam Results

GTS is in the Storm Group.

Due to failure of the track's timing loop, there are no MyLaps results for the enduro. All timing had to me done by hand (3 hours worth).

Results are not final for 30 days...

I stopped by NASA Central after I got the truck & trailer all packed up and Lynda was just bringing out the sheet. Bryan happened to be there too and mentioned some passing under yellow questions had to be ironed-out before the results were made official.

It was a wet weekend from late Saturday afternoon to the end! Thunder race had some significant AI and CMC crash victims at impound. German Storm group afterward faired a bit better. But both GTS races were full wet and the three 993s (all GTS3) took the overall podium for GTS both days. I finished w/out incident and didn't finish last overall, so that's a minor win for me.....

Guys with the sticky fresh Hoosier H20s were untouchable. They could take a line most anywhere and still maintain a good pace. Whereas some of us had no business going anywhere near the preferred dry line with our lowly tires (I have full tread Toyo RA1). Turn 7 was impossible for me to maintain any semblance of front grip anywhere when it came time to turn. Every other turn I could find someplace I liked for grip.

Despite the crap weather, it was still a fun drive on the track.

Putnam Results

Due to failure of the track's timing loop, there are no MyLaps results for the enduro. All timing had to me done by hand (3 hours worth).

Yeah, I'm still scratching from all the ants that attacted us while working on that damn loop !! I say just put all the names from the enduro ina hat and pull them out one at a time to determine the finishing order............

Putnam Results

Yeah, I'm still scratching from all the ants that attacted us while working on that damn loop !! I say just put all the names from the enduro ina hat and pull them out one at a time to determine the finishing order............

Yeah, the ants were out of control. They invaded the NASA trailer Saturday morning.

Sara actually went through all the laps charts and worked out the enduro results. We'll put together a finish order spreadsheet in the next day or two (have to finish the car after work this week, for Brainerd this weekend).

All of the racing this weekend was certainly exciting to watch.

Putnam Results

Yeah, the ants were out of control. They invaded the NASA trailer Saturday morning.

Sara actually went through all the laps charts and worked out the enduro results. We'll put together a finish order spreadsheet in the next day or two (have to finish the car after work this week, for Brainerd this weekend).

All of the racing this weekend was certainly exciting to watch.

Hey Mark,

Are there any lap times recorded for the enduro? I need to have them for "In Team" bragging rights!

Damon in STL

Putnam Results

Hey Mark,

Are there any lap times recorded for the enduro? I need to have them for "In Team" bragging rights!

Damon in STL

I can answer that for Mark, Nope.

-Scott B.

Actually, there are a couple lap times, but since the pit loop was the only one working, they are around 45 minutes.

Not sure if that's worth bragging about...

Actually, there are a couple lap times, but since the pit loop was the only one working, they are around 45 minutes.

45 minute laps should have been real easy on tires !!.......

-Scott B.

You know Carl, if you came OUT to a race, you'd know for sure.

Esther and I parked at that Walmart were we first met you last weekend. Good times...

You know Carl, if you came OUT to a race, you'd know for sure.

Esther and I parked at that Walmart were we first met you last weekend. Good times...

Trying Chris, really trying. Starting to look like I will need a couple of miracles. Have been working real job 5000% too much without choice.

Funny isn't it, chance meeting in two RV's at a WalMart can link people together for life.... gotta love that, man!

I kept coming around lap after lap seeing a bunch of you guys down behind the guardrail at the flag stand and was trying to figure out what was going on. On one or two laps the Ambulance had it's lights on........did the ants bring someone down to the ground where they needed CPR and a ride to the Hospital?

Damon in STL