Nationals

mikew968

Price goes up $100 after today. Everyone might as well get registered. Even if it goes on a credit card, you're at the point where interest paid is better versus missing out on the early bird pricing.

I'm not . Just can't get it done for this year. Now the plan is possibly joining you guys for the last couple of events or maybe WG. Real job primarily the cause, but car still has far to much work to complete. Sights on 2012 for sure.

Tell me a little bit more about Sacha... how did he get registered? Most important, where the hell is he???

• 2 weeks later...

Question about the schedules, I know it says warm up/qualify on Thursday and Friday, and race on sat/sunday. Does anyone know the exact # of sessions per day? I mean, on Thursday and Friday is each group going to warm up, qualify, then qualify race? I am working on a tire budget!

• Members
Question about the schedules, I know it says warm up/qualify on Thursday and Friday, and race on sat/sunday. Does anyone know the exact # of sessions per day? I mean, on Thursday and Friday is each group going to warm up, qualify, then qualify race? I am working on a tire budget!

It's one or the other for Sat/Sun. Hopefully GTS is Sat so I can go home early

Hmmm, Tire budget what a novel Idea They have a morning warmup, then qualifying, then the qualifying race on Thurs and Fri. Then a morning warmup and Championship race either Sat or Sun. The GTS race has been on Sun at Nationals the past 5 years. Maybe they will change it this year !!

-Scott B.

• 1 month later...

So is it me, or does every other series but us have an awesome contingency? The Hoosier contingency is awesome as usual, but is that it? I'm happy to run stickers and give props...

• Members
So is it me, or does every other series but us have an awesome contingency? The Hoosier contingency is awesome as usual, but is that it? I'm happy to run stickers and give props...

At least you have a chance at winning a free AIM Solo!