ken o

Tow vehicle and DD

kbrew8991

awesome, let us know if any good responses show up

FASTFATBOY

When I go to events by myself I tow my car on steel open trailer with a 1992 Silverado regular cab shortbed. 350 with a 5 speed trans and a 3.42 rear gear.

Has a Flowmaster muffler with a later model 2 3/4 tailpipe, salad bowl mod(cheap K&N filtercharger) flipped lid.

Does amazingly well, about 10-11 mpg pulling, got a whole $3200 in it LOL.

BrianW
When I go to events by myself I tow my car on steel open trailer with a 1992 Silverado regular cab shortbed. 350 with a 5 speed trans and a 3.42 rear gear.

Has a Flowmaster muffler with a later model 2 3/4 tailpipe, salad bowl mod(cheap K&N filtercharger) flipped lid.

Does amazingly well, about 10-11 mpg pulling, got a whole $3200 in it LOL.

I think you should find a bigger picture for your signature!

FASTFATBOY

I am out of town, no way to edit it. Can you cut down and send it to me? Just cut the top and right side of it down.

tstiles

My wife loves her 2011 Toyota 4Runner ( V6 ) ... I tow a miata & 8 wheels/tires on a 14 ft steel trailer with no problems ... I've gotten between 15 - 17 MPG ... I think it tows better than my 2003 Tahoe did.

BrianW
I am out of town, no way to edit it. Can you cut down and send it to me? Just cut the top and right side of it down.

It's OK, I was just busting your chops.

memphisracing.com

I run a '08 Chevy 3500HD dually Duramax diesel as the tow pig. Hauls the 24' enclosed v-nose trailer with a car inside like it isn't even back there. Also use it to haul a 37' fifth wheel for camping from time to time. On the fifth wheel you can tell it is back there, but that's a 12,000 lbs load. I do not use it as a daily driver though just because of fuel costs. '11 Prius is the daily driver and '10 Z06 is the weekend racer.