Hallet Summer Shootout Pictures

Sterling Doc

We had a great time joining the Texas Region at the Summer Shootout. What a great welcome! There are some talented drivers down there, and it was good to see such enthusiasm for the class. I was also impressed with the rapid progress and clean driving of some of the newer members of the class. This combination is making for rapid growth, and I look forward to watching 944 Spec take off there as it has in so many other regions.

DSC0028-M.jpg

Congrats to Jeff Knight on winning the big show on Sunday. We look forward to seeing him cash in his winnings from the weekend at the National Championships!

DSC0173-M.jpg

Thanks to Al Fernandez and Todd Covini for their leadership of the class and unique brand of fun!

DSC0321-M.jpg

We've posted some pics my wife took over the course of the weekend on SmugMug:

DSC_0343-600x399.jpg

Thanks for coming Eric and it was great to finally put a face with a voice! I enjoyed hanging out and racing with you. Texas is well on it's way to 20 car fields and we'll be looking to you guys for more advice to keep the class as competitive as ever!!! I'm still learning to work on and drive these cars, but hope to make it back up to the podiums soon!

#2 Covini Racing Porsche