Grand AM 275/35/R18 Continental Tire Race Slicks 50$ each

lee33lyn

I have many 275/35/R18 Grand Am Continental Tire (Hoosier R6) race tires. These are this years takeoffs with just one heat cycle on them. They are from the"Continental Tire Challenge" race series. These have less than 28 laps on them perfect for HPDE and grass roots motorsports. They are this seasons take off with one heat cycle.

They cost well over 400$ new. 50$ each plus shipping. I have about 16 of these.

thanks Leebo

Edited by Guest

I have many 275/35/R18 Continental Tire (Hoosier R6) race tires. These are this years takeoffs with just one heat cycle on them. They are from the"Continental Tire Challenge" race series. These have less than 28 laps on them perfect for HPDE and grass roots motorsports.

They cost well over 400$ new. 50$ each plus shipping. I have about 16 of these.

thanks Leebo

Where are you located?

Just curious, has this guy selling these tires gotten back to anyone? I have not heard back from him and I've tried numerous ways of getting in touch.

Sorry Guys, no tease here. Left to go out of town to work and had no internet access. Bad timing on my part.

I still have these and I'm starting from the first to contact me til they are gone. Have about 24 tires now. I'll be back this Friday to start on shipping quotes. I'm located in central NC. Greensboro NC.

Leebo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...