TurboShortBus

Sebring Time Trial RESULTS for June 25-26, 2011

TurboShortBus

My PO is letting me go to Mid-Ohio in a few weeks as a PT/TT tech official, so get ready!

Man, you guys let me down up there. The last time NASA-FL represented in TT at RA, the worst finish was 2nd (and the TTC record was obliterated in the heat).

Mark

coulthard fan

Not to make excuses, but here I go anyway... it was the first time there for all of us, and Saturday was a total waste. Between the 45+ cars in the TT group, the Thunder Race crash which eliminated one of our sessions (for some reason, we were the only ones effected by this long delay), and an oil spill in HPDE? that shortened another of our sessions, I got maybe 1 lap at 8/10ths. I used maybe 5 gallons of gas all day, although I guess I was practically hypermiling. Derik was stuck so far back in traffic I heard he had time to put on makeup while circling the track, not that there is anything wrong with that. By the time we even began to get up to speed to learn where our braking points should really be it was Sunday afternoon and really heating up. This video was taken in the late morning, and it was as clean as it got, and even that had me on the bumper of a Viper and then getting slowed up by a Z06 stuffing it into a wall ahead of me in turn 7. We should be thankful for the comparatively reasonable TT traffic down here in our region.