Tractor/Trailer

houghtby

Tractor/Trailer - a bit of a project that runs and drives. Was using it for drag racing motorcycles, but have not done that in a few years.

Trailer is a 45ft kentucy double drop trailer. Inside is 11ft height with two floors (floor can be moved). Has a 8k lb Wildside hydraulic lift gate/door on rear. Has some equipto tool cabinets in the rear. 20ft garage top and bottom floor. The front was being made into living quarters and I have most of the stuff needed to complete. Like heater, fridge, stove and oven, shower stall, convertor and invertor, tanks, etc. Generator rack on front, roof has

Tractor is 1997 International 9400 with eagle sleeper. The sleeper has been convereted to seats that make into a bed. You can transport 8 large people in comfort. runs good, good rubber, brakes.

Trades or trade up or down possbile for just about anything or make me an offer.

pics at the link below

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg204/houghtby/my%20cars/Big%20Rig/

Ditto, where are you and how much are you asking... also, does "runs and drives" mean it is ready to haul right now or will it need work before it can be put into service?

Thanks,

Patrick